Lil’Jordan Humphrey

TheFlagship

1 hour ago, longhorn10 said:

Walterfootball said LJH "can't run at all" 

WUT

Ya, I was wondering the same thing when I read that. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him run by people, but "can't run at all" doesn't seem right.

Humphrey ... has the short-area quickness and change-of-direction ability of a smaller player, running a 4.14 shuttle at the Dallas The Opening regional in 2015.

Combined with a lack of a 40 time from the Nike event, his height makes his top-end speed a little bit difficult to decipher, but he does have an impressive spin move and shows some physicality as a running back 

https://www.burntorangenation.com/2016/1/30/10835090/liljordan-humphrey-texas-longhorns-commit-texas-tech-wisconsin

11 minutes ago, victory88 said:

He's going top 3 rounds.  Dude has been moss'ing DBs every game.  He deserves it too.  Most talented WR we've seen on the 40 since quan and shipley.  Best "after the catch" WR we've every had.... dude runs like a fucking running back with the ball in space.

Roy was better before and after the ball. 

• Like 1