Charles Omenihu

DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 9:05 PM, victory88 said:

Omenihu looks very good.  I'm so happy for the guy.  We all saw this potential and knew his best play was ahead of him.  These NFL teams are idiots for passing on him till the 5th round.  

Agreed, I don't know what the hell these guys get paid for. He was dominant in a conference where holding is every play kind of thing. I mean, who doesn't want a guy who's all most 6'6" with over seven foot wing span and can cut 40 in 4.8, plus he improved as a player each year. Lucky for the Texans though. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ckhorn said:

Agreed, I don't know what the hell these guys get paid for. He was dominant in a conference where holding is every play kind of thing. I mean, who doesn't want a guy who's all most 6'6" with over seven foot wing span and can cut 40 in 4.8, plus he improved as a player each year. Lucky for the Texans though. 

And he led the conference in sacks I believe playing in a 3 man front.  Twice Texas players have won Big 12 DL of the year and proven to be elite to solid in the NFL in their first year.  These scouts are morons.  How Poona went undrafted is beyond me.  A guy like Aaron Donald currently is the best DL in the league who is short but fast and can basically disrupt an entire offense due to his quickness, strength and arms.  You see a player with the same skill set that abused every offense in an offensive driven league, yet he goes undrafted.  It's not going to be long before Poona is doing the same consistently in the NFL.  He's already playing at a high level in his 2nd year.  

• Like 1

On 9/23/2019 at 4:30 PM, victory88 said:

And he led the conference in sacks I believe playing in a 3 man front.  Twice Texas players have won Big 12 DL of the year and proven to be elite to solid in the NFL in their first year.  These scouts are morons.  How Poona went undrafted is beyond me.  A guy like Aaron Donald currently is the best DL in the league who is short but fast and can basically disrupt an entire offense due to his quickness, strength and arms.  You see a player with the same skill set that abused every offense in an offensive driven league, yet he goes undrafted.  It's not going to be long before Poona is doing the same consistently in the NFL.  He's already playing at a high level in his 2nd year.  

There is a reason the Patriots have been so dominant. The league is full of generic dumbasses prone to group think. The NFLs model doesn't encourage efficiency or well thought out management.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...