Hager with one tackle

XYZ

56 minutes ago, futureman said:

poor omenihu.  much like ced reed, had a decent chance to be drafted after his junior year.  looks like UFA now.  

i think he has a chance to show out vs Baylor and Tech , teams that pass a ton.  But yeah i think he needs to rebound big to have a chance at getting drafted.  Reed otho, didnt he play in NFL?

On a certain October day, I think it would be worth a 15 yard penalty and missing half the next game if a certain dwarf becomes a greasy spot on the Cotton Bowl turf..buried under a flowing blonde mane of course.

Make that happen and all lack of production thus far is forgiven.

7 minutes ago, ousux said:

On a certain October day, I think it would be worth a 15 yard penalty and missing half the next game if a certain dwarf becomes a greasy spot on the Cotton Bowl turf..buried under a flowing blonde mane of course.

Make that happen and all lack of production thus far is forgiven.

You know... we're deep enough to get away with it. Baylor @home after OU. 

Not that I'm advocating for any sooners to get rocked so hard they lose a tooth and forget what state they're in. I mean... I would really hate to see any of them get shaken up like that. Or even worse, have their Jersey driven so hard against the ground that they come up looking like it's St. Paddy's day. 

It's not what you want, but sometimes shit happens you know?

Oh yeah. Fuck OU.

Just now, TexArcher said:

Sack and a FF, another pressure, a pass knocked down on 3rd down, etc.  Kid was lights out in the second half of a tough road game.  Hopefully that was him turning the corner.

I don't know about turning the corner - but he showed his experience and kept his head up when we were looking a little shaky at other positions on D. It's the type of leadership we will need to win on the road and I'm glad he showcased it this afternoon. 

Sometimes, as great as freshmen are, you need a senior captain to step up and make a play. Calm down the troops.