The Walking Dead - Season 8

Ldogg53

2 hours ago, Horn_Spanker said:

Explain the gun, flare, photos.  Where did they come from?

All from her room probably but WTF with the helicopter???  and was she trying to signal it like she knew about it in advance?  I kinda got that impression when she went for the other flare, but maybe she was surprised by it and just wanted to signal it.

FTWD looks like it might be ok this year but I'm wondering how the heck they gonna transition Morgan over there unless it has something to do with the helicopter

17 minutes ago, Don Keibals said:

All from her room probably but WTF with the helicopter???  and was she trying to signal it like she knew about it in advance?  I kinda got that impression when she went for the other flare, but maybe she was surprised by it and just wanted to signal it.

FTWD looks like it might be ok this year but I'm wondering how the heck they gonna transition Morgan over there unless it has something to do with the helicopter

Looked like she knew the helicopter was coming because didn't she keep looking at her watch and then looking up at the sky when Negan was tied down to that board?  

15 hours ago, Horn_Spanker said:

Watch for Dell Diamond in the upcoming FTWD.

Zombie baseball game?  haha hoping it's a good season for FTWD. I remember hearing that they were filming in the Austin area.  Somewhere off E. Wm Cannon if I remember right, roads were blocked and shit.

15 hours ago, yoshi said:

Looked like she knew the helicopter was coming because didn't she keep looking at her watch and then looking up at the sky when Negan was tied down to that board?  

Yeah she had a timer, so she knew it was coming.  It's also why she had packed her bag. 

16 hours ago, Don Keibals said:

I thought the FTWD timeline with Morgan was before he even met Rick.

36 minutes ago, RandomIdoit said:

The timeline should be before unless they are going to try to say that the FTWD timeline jumped ahead a couple of years.   Maybe they are going to try to play this as happening before Morgan showed up at Alexandria.   In the previews for FTWD, Morgan has his stick.   So it would have to at least be after Morgan left the cabin where the guy taught him how to fight with the stick.  

So they'll either have to say time jumped ahead, or just not address that these were in different timelines at all and hope no one notices.

3 hours ago, Don Keibals said:

Zombie baseball game?  haha hoping it's a good season for FTWD. I remember hearing that they were filming in the Austin area.  Somewhere off E. Wm Cannon if I remember right, roads were blocked and shit.

They've been all over Centex, they were here in Taylor two weeks ago, and out in the country near Thrall.  Were using the old Walmart as a staging facility for their gear, but all the trucks are gone now, so moved on down the road I guess. This was out at Rowe Valley north of Taylor ...

03Ih9mv.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:42 PM, RandomIdoit said:

hadn't heard that although remember them saying that FTWD was occurring at the same time as TWD just on the west coast.  well, at least at the start of FTWD, who knows now.

2 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

The zombie apocalypse is on the same timeline in the shows, but FTWD is at least a few years behind TWD.  Unless there is a time jump to the new season in Texas.

Pretty much. From what I’ve seen, and just guessing, they somehow have to get Morgan from GA to TX and back. Depends on how long the timeline is, and how long Morgan is crossed over. 

Either way, I’m sure the story/plot/explanation will suck.

They either have to explain him going from helping Rick in TWD season 1 to TX in Fear, for which he couldn’t be around too long as Rick finds him holed up in that town all whacked out not too far ahead in time. 

The other option is to jump Fear up to TWD time, and Morgan wanders off from DC to TX. 

Would have been much easier to have them encounter Abraham/Eugene, as they started off in TX and there was little about the time between there and when they picked up Glen outside the prison.

5 hours ago, chikin23 said:

Nice to get one scene of the old Rick killing all the Saviours. Flash forward a few scenes and we back to emo pussy Rick crying.

That fucker with his red, weepy eyes and perma-wet hair drives me crazy.   And the relationship with Michonne is just fucked up.

Duh!  Like everything else.  Out of the writers' collective asses'.

Yep, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of legit examples of this. Snow white sheet and pillow set in nice white sterile looking box is just another.

Negan: I’m way past this guy getting out of one certain death event after another. Shit is stale as fuck.

On 3/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, CrownKing said:

After the "battle" between automatic weapons vs bow arrows there were more saviors than before. This show sucks so bad now. But closure. 

What is the deal with the endless supply of saviors? 2/3 of them will get wiped out in an episode and then they are all back the following week.

11 hours ago, F250 said:

What is the deal with the endless supply of saviors? 2/3 of them will get wiped out in an episode and then they are all back the following week.

Makes no sense.  However, the full scope of their settlement hasn't really ever been revealed has it?  They just show bits of it and allude to factory workers and farmers and other shit.  And then there are the outpost locations that may have some people as well. 

Well hell, in context of what I just typed I realized that it would then be stupid for the saviors to pilfer off of the other communities the relatively small amounts that they do if there were indeed so many of them.

I think we can just settle on the fact that the show is dumb as shit but we really need resolution of some sort.  Closure damnit.

19 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

Snow white sheet and pillow set in nice white sterile looking box is just another.

Dude. All that was not reality-- that was how she see's it. To her, the pillow and all that is sterile and perfectly white. In reality, its not. She's what the literati call an "unreliable narrator".  All the white is some sort metaphor or allusion to ...AHH HAA HAA HAA AAHAA.

Sorry, couldn't keep a straight face typing that.

4 hours ago, Nole-4-Life said:

Yeah I'm skeptical how they'll explain the Morgan crossover. I'm sure it'll be lame with plenty of holes.

They are advancing FTWD time line to line up.  It's the only thing that works unless they don't give a shit about the audience at all (I know).  I imagine Morgan exiles himself, or is exiled, at end of this TWD season and we meet up with him at some point on FTWD next season.  

Edited by A-Tex Devil

10 hours ago, GottaB said:

A mysterious helicopter in the last episode (again?) and garbage lady lets neegan go? WTH?

Neegan fighting his no. 2 to the death in this episode and using his traitor against Rick was nice.

For me, the highlight was the 20 minutes spent reading coral's letters.  j/k

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Been waiting for that since Coral died.

Frankly I was hoping they'd accidentally be burned/lost and it would cause Rick to lose his shit again and waste some innocent people.  At this point in the show I'm really hoping some rogue motherfucker manages to figure out how to launch some missiles at these fucks and wipe them all out. 

24 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

I just watched 30 seconds of this show, which is more than I’ve seen in years. Why were they fighting hand to hand if Rick had a gun on his hip?

From what I could tell he only had three or four shots loaded. 

Edited by swTXSU
  • Like 1

I saw Darryl at O'Hare last week. He was wearing one of those stupid little drawstring backpacks like the kids use these days, and it had the same dumbass angel wings on the back as he has on his jacket in the show. 

He was greasy and gross looking, and projected a bad attitude. He was getting ferried around on one of the old person carts, and his driver and a TSA goon each insisted on taking pictures with him. 

I debated giving him the finger just on general principle but decided against potentially causing a ruckus at the airport with not that much time before my flight boarded. 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

Did they not have any ammo made by mullet in the final showdown?

And

What was with the helicopter in the last episode?

And

Why not cut out negans tongue and prevent him from persuading people to ultimately destroy the settlement as I expect will happen next year. . .

and none of these questions compare to the most obvious one as it relates to the final showdown ........

WHY WAS THERE STAINED GLASS WINDOWS HANGING FROM A TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!