The Walking Dead - Season 8

Ldogg53

8 hours ago, NWBuck said:

Seriously... What happened to all of the ammunition and firepower? 

That shit would take care of this whole Highwaymen and Whisperers thing altogether 

Ya i don't get it either. Not to mention Eugene can literally make ammunition so its impossible to run out. 

This show has been weak for a long time but it's so much worse without Rick and Carl. I know Andrew Lincoln wanted out but why the hell did they kill off Carl and send Morgan off on a walk about? Maggie is gone and they killed off Jesus.

There are no more strong characters left on the show. Now all of the background characters are in charge. Hopefully they will fast forward to Negan assuming control and bitch slapping Alpha.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:03 AM, GottaB said:

I thought he was the lead man in a death metal band, but yeah, he survived a hell of a fall.

I'm looking forward to him meeting Negan. "Damn man, I did not expect the lead guitarist from Gwar to show up. Look at you, that is some Halloween is every day level shit."

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:25 AM, F250 said:

This show has been weak for a long time but it's so much worse without Rick and Carl. I know Andrew Lincoln wanted out but why the hell did they kill off Carl and send Morgan off on a walk about? Maggie is gone and they killed off Jesus.

There are no more strong characters left on the show. Now all of the background characters are in charge. Hopefully they will fast forward to Negan assuming control and bitch slapping Alpha.

I think the new show runner is doing a good job making zombie sausage with their JV character roster.  We have been spared the never ending zoom in soap opera of Rick/Maggie and cut back on Michonne.

• 2 weeks later...

I had three episodes to catch up on. I’ve been skimming them the last season or so. 

Turned the 1st one on Sunday to skim. Got about 10 minutes in. Deleted it and the others and removed it from the record list. 

Im done. I’ll keep tabs on what happens here... or maybe not. 

On 3/25/2019 at 12:32 PM, NWBuck said:

Well, last night certainly kicked things up a notch. I'm so glad that they finally

Hide contents

killed off Henry. God, what a whiny bitch.

I had no idea what you were talking about until I remembered my DVR cut off right whem mom joined daughter at the movie. Dammit.  Now I'm going to have to go find it.

15 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I had no idea what you were talking about until I remembered my DVR cut off right whem mom joined daughter at the movie. Dammit.  Now I'm going to have to go find it.

Same thing happened with my recording as well, luckily I didn't watch this episode til yesterday evening.  DVR had recorded the same episode only the full hour and half early wed morning.  Glad that it did or I would be in for a rude awakening during the recap of this episode this coming Sunday.

Maybe I missed it or perhaps it's just another example of dumbshit writing, but...

Whose idea was it to go out of The Kingdom in small groups (which would eventually split to even smaller groups), into the forest (where the bad guys are), to face an enemy (nobody had any idea how many), with knives and spears?

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 9:27 AM, Knoxtnhorn said:

Maybe I missed it or perhaps it's just another example of dumbshit writing, but...

Whose idea was it to go out of The Kingdom in small groups (which would eventually split to even smaller groups), into the forest (where the bad guys are), to face an enemy (nobody had any idea how many), with knives and spears?

They absorbed some leftover saviors before the time jump.  It was probably the same officer who decided to attack by jogging straight towards the position fortified with AR-15s.

• 3 weeks later...