Cosby about to be sentenced

Moby Ric

Do prisons allow gofundme type shit for inmates' canteen accounts?  I bet Bill Cosby could rack up, just through sheer goodwill, a bunch of extra perks in the joint.  And then give stuff away to make friends.  Kinda like Red in Shawshank.

21 minutes ago, Deej said:

"Starting to think I shouldn't have raped all those women."

Guarantee he is mad because in his mind every encounter was consensual.   And he believes deep down every woman knew what was going to happen so why is he in trouble.   (To be very clear, i think he belongs in prison but I’m sure he doesn’t feel any regret.)

15 hours ago, XYZ said:

There is no sarcasm meter to check. He’s right. Prison should be “prison”, not “prison plus you also get the shit beat out of you and sodomized”.

I don't know, the possibility of those things occurring may keep a lot of folks on the straight and narrow.

Hmmm, rob a convenience store and maybe get beat and fucked for 10 years?   Nah, forget it, I'll just get a job.

11 hours ago, Lobo said:

Do prisons allow gofundme type shit for inmates' canteen accounts?  I bet Bill Cosby could rack up, just through sheer goodwill, a bunch of extra perks in the joint.  And then give stuff away to make friends.  Kinda like Red in Shawshank.

Now that the criminal trial is finished the civil suits that are all coming after him can move forward.  By the time all his lawsuits are over he will need a gofundme to get a cup of coffee.  Cosby will be dead before his legal issues are finish.  This will bankrupt his family.

On 9/26/2018 at 7:09 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

I don't know, the possibility of those things occurring may keep a lot of folks on the straight and narrow.

Hmmm, rob a convenience store and maybe get beat and fucked for 10 years?   Nah, forget it, I'll just get a job.

I remember seeing that movie Scared Straight a bunch of years ago. 

And the one scene I really remember was them interviewing a prisoner and making that same kind of point to him.

The guy just shook his head and said, "Listen, there isn't one guy in here who thought there was any chance of getting caught committing the crime that put him in here."

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 7:09 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

That theory certainly explains why our prison population numbers are so low.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I remember seeing that movie Scared Straight a bunch of years ago. 

And the one scene I really remember was them interviewing a prisoner and making that same kind of point to him.

The guy just shook his head and said, "Listen, there isn't one guy in here who thought there was any chance of getting caught committing the crime that put him in here."

"They" say that deterrent effect of criminal penalties only has measurable effect when something formerly legal becomes illegal.  Increasing penalties has no measurable effect on crime.

40 minutes ago, nycHorn said:

Cosby hit with a hot dog bun and fell down the stairs on day 1 in prison.

This could end poorly. And quickly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/bill-cosby-pelted-stale-hotdog-195113717.html

Cosby telling his wife to spend whatever to get him out.  He’s right to ask that because I would have to think she will quickly get accustomed to having him and this drama far away from her. By this weekend she may be relieved he is not at home.

• 1 year later...