Hannah Storm and Andrea Kremer . . . .

smwhorn

4 minutes ago, Laga4 said:

That's good when they are in sync.

I've done it a ton for Astros games.

You just have to pause the tee vee for a few sec to let the radio catch up (hopefully). I think you can pause the radio stream as well but that may not be as easy depending on where you are streaming it.

16 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

BTW they are going to be on something called the Amazon Prime broadcast, not a real TV broadcast   

right, and

"viewers can choose between several audio options over the next 11 weeks, including the Fox pairing of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, announcers from the U.K., a Spanish broadcast or Storm and Kremer."

I'd go for the Brits myself.

1 minute ago, UTCzech III said:

"viewers can choose between several audio options over the next 11 weeks, including the Fox pairing of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman, announcers from the U.K., a Spanish broadcast or Storm and Kremer."

I'll take the spnish broadcast and I don't speak spanish.

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

Not football, but Doris Burke is pretty good when she does NBA games.

Agreed.  She played basketball.  She understands the sport.

I think Jess Mendoza is excellent on Sunday night baseball.  She played softball, which is close enough to baseball that she understands swings, pitch-sequencing, etc.

I think this is a bit different.

That said, this dude is about 140% correct:

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Women NFL commentators have been held down for decades, despite droves of female co-eds dedicating their education and life's work to the art of studying NFL playcalling, we still have uneducated, unexperienced MALE commentators that are completely out of touch with the game. 

It just blows my mind how many "expert commentators" get paid to call games when they don't know the rules of the game.  Maybe Hannah and Andrea will at least not get confused by "illegal touching" rules on punt coverage.  (That's not supposed to be sexual innuendo, I promise; it's something I saw a commentator thoroughly confused by last weekend.)

50 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Agreed.  She played basketball.  She understands the sport.

I think Jess Mendoza is excellent on Sunday night baseball.  She played softball, which is close enough to baseball that she understands swings, pitch-sequencing, etc.

I think this is a bit different.

That said, this dude is about 140% correct:

It just blows my mind how many "expert commentators" get paid to call games when they don't know the rules of the game.  Maybe Hannah and Andrea will at least not get confused by "illegal touching" rules on punt coverage.  (That's not supposed to be sexual innuendo, I promise; it's something I saw a commentator thoroughly confused by last weekend.)

Yeah everything else I wrote was a joke. That line wasn't really...

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

right, and

I'd go for the Brits myself.

Can I just listen to all of them overlayed on top of each other?

I think this is a good idea, these two can call games as well as most announcers I've ever heard.  

Actually, I have no idea.  If you don't like it, do what I do-don't watch NFL games because you've got an adult life to lead. 

Back in 2007, I bought first row tickets to the Cowboys-Bears game in Chicago.  It was an NBC night game, so Andrea Kremer was doing the sideline reporting.  During halftime, she happened to be walking right in front of our section, and since there was nothing going on on the field, it was pretty quiet in the stadium.  A guy about 5 rows behind me yells at the top of his lungs, "Andrea Kremer...I would eat your shit!".  Everyone within a 100' radius of us erupted in laughter.  So now, every time I see her, I think about her shit.  [/csb]

On 9/25/2018 at 9:29 PM, Assman said:

Back in 2007, I bought first row tickets to the Cowboys-Bears game in Chicago.  It was an NBC night game, so Andrea Kremer was doing the sideline reporting.  During halftime, she happened to be walking right in front of our section, and since there was nothing going on on the field, it was pretty quiet in the stadium.  A guy about 5 rows behind me yells at the top of his lungs, "Andrea Kremer...I would eat your shit!".  Everyone within a 100' radius of us erupted in laughter.  So now, every time I see her, I think about her shit.  [/csb]

Username pretty much checks out.

Would love to hear the discussion about the DLine getting deep penetration.....

I sat next to Kremer on a flight from podunk LA to Memphis around 2005.  My first question was, "WTF are you doing in podunk LA?" to which she said something about a documentary about a player from there blah blah blah.  I had seen her in the gate area ahead of the flight but wasn't sure if it was her until I heard her scolding her presumed stay at home husband about how much they were having to pay for the bathroom renovation.

I'll give her credit though, she said Bill Callahan wouldn't last at Nebraska.

Edited by mulletpelini
big vagina