2019 Transfer & Grad-Transfer Available Players

LTtxfan

Wade Burleson

@Wade_Burleson

My OU insider has never been wrong. Today at lunch he told me: "Georgia quarterback Justin Fields will announce a transfer to OU the day before the Orange Bowl. Rattler knows it.  Receiver Jadon Haselwood will sign with OU too. #boomersooner⁠ ⁠ #NewWave19 #OUfootball #Recruiting

(No embedding on phone, don’t know how)

8 minutes ago, BurntOrangeBlooded15 said:

Wade Burleson

@Wade_Burleson

My OU insider has never been wrong. Today at lunch he told me: "Georgia quarterback Justin Fields will announce a transfer to OU the day before the Orange Bowl. Rattler knows it.  Receiver Jadon Haselwood will sign with OU too. #boomersooner⁠ ⁠ #NewWave19 #OUfootball #Recruiting

(No embedding on phone, don’t know how)

Thanks for the info. Fuck Justin Fields. Fuck OU. Can’t wait for Texas to drag their nuts all over OU’s face again next October. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Didn't make sense for Rattler to be happy about FIelds coming in. I thought he'd take a nice long look at Ohio State though.

Ohio State is still the most likely destination. Their recruiting insiders have better info then any OU people and they sound confident that Ohio State is the most likely destination.

6 minutes ago, Red Five said:

It doesn't mean they're leaving. 

Exactly.  All it means is they are exploring options.  If the situation is not better, they will stay.  This is the new reality.  I bet after the first one goes, the other will withdraw, just a feeling I get.  One of them will get a chance to beat out Shane for backup duties in spring and fall.  With Sam being injury prone (due to his running style), there's a great chance the one that stays will get a lot of playing time.  Herman is not MB with his 'bleed for program' nonsense.  Herman gets it, you play the better overall player and with both being freshman, there was no need to play them this year.  We'll be fine if we can keep one and even if both go, we'll still be 3 deep.  Remember our FR. will be here in a couple weeks.