Westworld Season 2

mackavelli

On 3/29/2018 at 5:41 PM, Ebeye said:

Hide contents

Unless there are some flashbacks, with what happened with the last episode, I doubt we see him.

Really? I cannot believe, right now, that there is any way he didn't make a host version of himself. It would be quite believable, just look at Bernard.

11 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Really? I cannot believe, right now, that there is any way he didn't make a host version of himself. It would be quite believable, just look at Bernard.

If anything, I could see a younger version of himself if he made a host version. But I think with his attitudes towards the end, he would have deleted it if he had a host. 

Thandi's thitties are worth the watch.

i literally just watched the end of Season 1 a few minutes ago. Someone had altered her program to "escape." So, could the violent escape from the subterranean levels have been part of an elaborate scene, with the responding guards hosts? If there was an actual coup taking place, you'd think the lobby/train station would have been on lockdown. I guess I'll go look up S1 talk somewhere... 

Certainly in for S2.

I think SW actually stands for Shogun World

You are correct

"The reason we went with the shogun, Imperial Japanese motif for that world is in large part because of the beautiful relationship you had between the golden age Westerns and the golden age samurai films," said Nolan.

Showrunners confirmed recently that Westworld‘s mysterious park is really named “Shogun World”, and that it has a key part to play.

On 3/29/2018 at 5:25 PM, Goofyboy said:

No Anthony Hopkins in the trailers. I really hope he’s back. He was awesome.

This link says no Anthony Hopkins, but that his character will appear as a younger man in flashbacks played by a different character.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/westworld-season-two-how-to-watch-release-date-cast-hbo/

Edited by hornian

On 3/31/2018 at 6:51 PM, Vito Andolini said:

Thandi's thitties are worth the watch.

i literally just watched the end of Season 1 a few minutes ago. Someone had altered her program to "escape." So, could the violent escape from the subterranean levels have been part of an elaborate scene, with the responding guards hosts? If there was an actual coup taking place, you'd think the lobby/train station would have been on lockdown. I guess I'll go look up S1 talk somewhere... 

Certainly in for S2.

The rewatch of Season 1 kind of caught me off guard. I didn't realize how deep it was. I also got this notion, started doubting that a lot of the host's motives were really them becoming sentient and more of it was programmed than I thought. Like there's more strings being pulled than I realized on first watch.