UCLA @ Colorado

WBT

Just now, RPM said:

Watch the UCLA players after the play is over. Their heads are hanging down and their shoulders are slumped. They are gassed and Colorado is just grinding away at them.

yea they make a decent play or two on defense then give one up for an easy 3rd and 1 that results in a new set of downs

news flash to UCLA and the TV talking heads

your defense will be a lot less "gassed" if you go out there and score in 20 seconds on 2 plays Vs if you run 2 or 3 minutes off the clock on a shitty 3 and out

not saying that UCLA has a chance to score in 20 seconds on 2 plays, but they sure as fuck are not going to score running up the gut for -1 to 2 yards and then throwing an incomplete on 3rd and 9 and punting after giving the D a 1:45 "rest"

1 hour ago, mdleast said:

Huh...so I honestly do love Pac-12 After Dark games...especially on Saturday nights when it feels like we get an extra heaping helping of games in the late night slot going on into the early (next day) morning  here in the Central time zone.  On a whim, I just Googled "Pac 12 after dark" and noticed this interesting result:

https://www.oregonlive.com/pac-12/index.ssf/2018/09/pac-12_commissioner_larry_scott_says_night_games_u.html

I feel like he is subconsciously not helping the cause....

Well, that and he's a complete and total dumbshit. ..

1 minute ago, flatdawgs said:

Well, that and he's a complete and total dumbshit. ..

how can you say that it is larry scott from womens tennis that came to change the face of the PAC 10 by landing 6 more schools to make the PAC 16 through 3 time zones and ended up adding Utah and Colorado to get to 12 in two time zones and THEY OWN THEIR OWN NETWORK!!!......THE EQUITY IN THAT!!! (that no one recognizes because there is no profit in that for an ownership stake)

53 minutes ago, sdm said:

Where the fuck is SBruin?

I think he's at the game?  Didn't he say he was taking his kid to Boulder?  If not, he's probably somewhere between San Pedro and Two Harbors.   Alone.  With his shriveled  cock dangling in the ocean breeze. 

Edited by Gil Bang
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

how can you say that it is larry scott from womens tennis that came to change the face of the PAC 10 by landing 6 more schools to make the PAC 16 through 3 time zones and ended up adding Utah and Colorado to get to 12 in two time zones and THEY OWN THEIR OWN NETWORK!!!......THE EQUITY IN THAT!!! (that no one recognizes because there is no profit in that for an ownership stake)

Meh. I'm fine with Utah and Colorado. They're decent fits (I liked the old 10-team conference better because we played everyone every year, but so be it).

Get someone new in here, make a tight media and scheduling agreement (not merger) with the Big 12, move the conference championship game to the new Vegas stadium, and I'm good.  It's still a fun conference to follow and the road trips can't be beat.

2 minutes ago, flatdawgs said:

Meh. I'm fine with Utah and Colorado. They're decent fits (I liked the old 10-team conference better because we played everyone every year, but so be it).

Get someone new in here, make a tight media and scheduling agreement (not merger) with the Big 12, move the conference championship game to the new Vegas stadium, and I'm good.  It's still a fun conference to follow and the road trips can't be beat.

Could have done better than Utah.  They literally brought little to the table and still do.  

Edited by Shmitty