UCLA @ Colorado

WBT

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

We may be the worst p5 team out there 

I'm going to wait on the A&M/Arky game before passing judgment.

You need to just get in the boat this weekend and think "fuck it, if you leave out football, taxes, traffic and cost of living, I live in the best fucking place in the world".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

We may be the worst p5 team out there

I like elements of what I see from UCLA. DTR is missing on routes that he’ll hit later this year and in the future when things slow down for him. He’s got a whip, for sure. The routes are open. 

Defensively, you’re like super young, but some of these guys can play. 

Kelly doesn’t like recruiting, but he’ll align with handlers and staff up and you’ll get your classes. 

I see 2-10 this year but I can see 8-5 in year 3 and if DTR is there in year 4, which seems like a stretch, but if he’s there, you’re competing to win the conference. QBs determine the fates of programs, as Texas knows better than anyone from a penthouse/outhouse perspective. Kelly gets his QBs, man. 

Also, Colorado is a good team. Montez has turned into a player, they have excellent skill guys and they look okay in the trenches. They probably win the Pac12 South. 

As to worst in the P5, they’re not even the worst in their conference. Oregon State sucks out loud. Kansas, Rutgers, Nebraska, Arkansas, North Carolina - there’s a crew of buttfuckers out there. My money would be on Rutgers being the most horrific of all this season. But, hey, they’re delivering that New York market to the B1G, so more power to them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1