John Denver's Full of Shit: Tech vs WVU

4 minutes ago, NowThis said:

Bowman not that great 

Haha.

True Freshman is playing his ass off this year.

of all the fucked up things I am seeing today, Bowman's passing is about 98th on the list.

4 minutes ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

its called techling. its a cross between tackling and tickling. there may or may not be alligator rolls mixed in too.

You saw that too?

I started laughing and everyone thought I was off my rocker.  replay showing monkey drill before the play...  LOLz.

Then Tech defense ensued...Cryz.

1 minute ago, Dirk X West said:

Another Kliff Kingsbury coaching failure.  WVU is obviously the better team, but there's no reason in the world for to Tech to come out and get destroyed at home like this.  Just embarrassing.

Roller Coaster ride no bueno...

Our GOBs like to shop on the side.  Now be the time...

2 minutes ago, Dirk X West said:

Another Kliff Kingsbury coaching failure.  WVU is obviously the better team, but there's no reason in the world for to Tech to come out and get destroyed at home like this.  Just embarrassing.

I think it was Desmond on GameDay who predicted WVU would win because "Things are going really well for Tech, and historically, when things go well for Tech, they find a way to screw it up."  Or something very similar for that.

I nodded.

• Like 1