John Denver's Full of Shit: Tech vs WVU

1 minute ago, Beau Vine said:

I think it was Desmond on GameDay who predicted WVU would win because "Things are going really well for Tech, and historically, when things go well for Tech, they find a way to screw it up."  Or something very similar for that.

I nodded.

That's been our history under Tuber-Kliff, for sure.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Tech are frauds as usual.

seems like you fell for the fraud if it's "usual."

Sorry our women aren't more to your liking.

Edited by slorch

13 minutes ago, bluto said:

WVU looks to be the class of the conference, just taking care of biz home and away. 

Really hope they don't blow it to OU the last game of the season. Also, I don't know how much they've really been challenged. Tech was ranked due to the OSU performance, but they had been shakey outside of that. KSU doesn't look like a vintage Snyder team. Tennessee is a joke. 

14 minutes ago, Bash Riprock said:

Supposedly KK and Gibbs habe made great halftime adjustments this year but I think it's too late for that.

Wife is at the game. At halftime,  Instead of the Goin Band, they had a wedding.

Yes really.  She loves weddings and said it sucked.

What a shitshow if you bought tix to this game...

Edited by slorch

14 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

The "QB whisperer" has all of the sudden a QB problem.  And its not cause they are all kicking ass.

He doesn't suck as a QB coach because Duffey sucks.  It's been known for a while.

Bowman is the future.

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

He doesn't suck as a QB coach because Duffey sucks.  It's been known for a while.

Bowman is the future.

But how do you have a backup who can't pass in a pass-first offense? Like, why is he on the team in the first place?

Not hating on Duffey, just think he's either at the wrong position or on the wrong team.

4 minutes ago, RPM said:

That's a catch.

I though he snowconed, or cradled the ball to the ground and then it came out.  I'm still not convinced he caught it, or truly had possession.

'bout time a tweener call went our way.