ISU @ TCU

Al_4_ISU

6PM Central. ESPNU.  Amon G. Carter.  Frogs -10.5

We definitely cover, and I’m talking myself into a W.  Regional media seems to be bailing from the Cyclone bandwagon.  I think Campbell has something up his sleeve.  Robinson is a turnover machine, and I think we open the passing game up like against OU.

Ah, who am I kidding.

13 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

6PM Central. ESPNU.  Amon G. Carter.  Frogs -10.5

We definitely cover, and I’m talking myself into a W.  Regional media seems to be bailing from the Cyclone bandwagon.  I think Campbell has something up his sleeve.  Robinson is a turnover machine, and I think we open the passing game up like against OU.

Ah, who am I kidding.

If it was in Ames. I'd like yalls chances cause I feel like Robinson is about to turtle hard. But being that its in Ft. Worth I'm sure he's going to gain some confidence back 

Edited by Kenny Powers

1 hour ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Everyone does.  Which is kind of why I like our odds

I like your odds of getting drunk.  I like Patterson's odds of ruining 2 shirts before kickoff.

I don't like your chances of winning. 

Good luck

Edited by Lhorn

16 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

I like your odds of getting drunk.  I like Patterson's odds of ruining 2 shirts before kickoff.

I don't like your chances of winning. 

Good luck

Zero chance of getting drunk.  Picking corn today.  Might have a few when I get home at midnight, but 6AM comes fast.