Avengers: Infinity War

BYG Jacob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, mdmost said:

Keep the spoilers off this page or I will hunt you down and kill you.

And avoid the soundtrack in the stores because

[Spioler]

It plainly reveals that Captain American and Bucky have romantic feelings for one another, and that Hawkeye somehow helped save the day by sacrificing himself.

[/Spoiler]

You'd think companies would have learned after the Phantom Menace's soundtrack revealed Qui Gone Gin Bottle's death well before the movie came out.

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

I haven't gotten to see Black Panther yet.  I was hoping it would come out on pay per view before Infinity War opened.  Will I be missing out on a lot?  I have seen every other Marvel movie.

Not really.  I think the things you need to know from Black Panther are that "Captain America" and his crew who he broke out of prison are in Wakanda.  Wakanda is technologically superior to everyone on Earth.  Black Panther's sister has mastered aids, cancer, and quantum mechanics.  Bucky *maybe* cured of his weakness to the Russian language.

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Strange and Guardians 2 are on Netflix.  

Guardians will show why Peter is not just an ordinary human. 

Sweet. I'll watch those before i go see this one. I don't plan on going this weekend anyway to see it. 

That snap though

Seriously, I'm not sure what direction they go in next other than alternate realities or the people are in the soul stone itself. The Russos went in a direction I did not think Marvel was going to go with this franchise given the Phase 4 movies. Bravo.

Edited by mdmost

Russo Brothers see big changes in Marvel movies after Avengers saga (photos)
Updated 6:36 AM; Posted 6:30 AM

Gallery: Russo Brothers on Avengers Infinity War

0shares
By Michael Sangiacomo, The Plain Dealer

msangiacomo@plaind.com

CLEVELAND, Ohio - Directors Joe and Anthony Russo are feeling pretty good these days as fans line up to see their latest venture into the Marvel Cinematic Universe, "Avengers: Infinity War," a film replete with shocks and revelations.

The Russos, who grew up in Cleveland reading Marvel Comics, said in a telephone interview that "Infinity War" would "change the very composition of the Marvel Cinematic Universe." That is certainly apparent with the ending of the movie, which opens Friday and could challenge the incredible $1.3 billion worldwide box office figures of Marvel's "Black Panther."

The Russos would not tell everything about the future of the Marvel properties on-screen, but what they said was intriguing - and more than a little ominous.

"There will be more Marvel movies," said Anthony. "But the composition of the Marvel universe is going to change. The first Iron Man movie told an interconnected story. The two movies [Avengers movies] Joe and I are making are the culmination of that run."

Neither brother would say exactly what that means. Joe added a bit more detail, referring to the future of stars reprising their old roles, such as Robert Downey Jr.'s Iron Man, which debuted in 2008.

15 hours ago, mdmost said:
  Hide contents

That snap though

Seriously, I'm not sure what direction they go in next other than alternate realities or the people are in the soul stone itself. The Russos went in a direction I did not think Marvel was going to go with this franchise given the Phase 4 movies. Bravo.

Spoiler

Did they give it away already?   Use the time to go back and undo things?   Couldn't be that simple, could it?