3 qtrs and zero flags

Rockethorn1978

On 9/30/2018 at 11:01 AM, tjhooker said:

You know who complains about refs a lot and conspiracies refs are out to get them?  aggy.

Find me an aggy game where the penalty discrepancy is 10-0. Find an aggy game similar to OSU 2015 and I’m all ears.  Aggys whine about one or two calls to find excuses for be step childed yearly

19 hours ago, Jkwellborn said:

That was the wildest shit I think I’ve seen uncalled. It was the entire game. Get set, rock back, get set again, raise up a bit, snap.

It was crazy the amount of movement their o-line was doing pre-snap

1 hour ago, A’Dam Psycho said:

Find me an aggy game where the penalty discrepancy is 10-0. Find an aggy game similar to OSU 2015 and I’m all ears.  Aggys whine about one or two calls to find excuses for be step childed yearly

Nebraska @ A&M 2010

16 penalties for 140 yards for Nebraska compared to two penalties for 10 yards against Texas A&M.

officiating has gotten worse and worse over the past 10 years or so, and it has not been biased against Texas 85% of the time. the 2015 OSU game should  have resulted in arrests for fucks sake for just one example. 

one trend I've noticed is more and more is that defensive players are getting flagged more and more for offsides if the offensive guy moves. defense used to be able to move and as long as there was no contact and they got back before the ball was snapped they were ok. not any more...

I have a buddy who is a big Cleveland Browns fan and he was livid yesterday at the officiating that cost them the game , I told him they got Walt Andersoned, and that he is the incompetent fuck that was the B12 supervisor of officials for years until recently and he is the WORST white hat pulling a check. The announcers said yesterday that his crew was the "most experienced" which is a nice way of saying "very old"          

On 9/30/2018 at 3:14 PM, Jkwellborn said:

That was the wildest shit I think I’ve seen uncalled. It was the entire game. Get set, rock back, get set again, raise up a bit, snap.

On 10/1/2018 at 11:02 AM, Prime said:

It was crazy the amount of movement their o-line was doing pre-snap

I think at one point it caused one of our linemen to flinch which caused their linemen to false start and we got called for offsides.