CELEBRATION THREAD

texifornia

And for the record I'm definitely celebrating. But we won because Kansas State is terrible. It's absolutely worth celebrating that Texas can now play and coach that badly and still win in Manhattan, but let's be realistic.

Fortunately it was only one game and now we move on. 4-1 is as good as anybody realistically expected at this point. 

OU sucks

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

And for the record I'm definitely celebrating. But we won because Kansas State is terrible. It's absolutely worth celebrating that Texas can now play and coach that badly and still win in Manhattan, but let's be realistic.

This is the celebration thread. Take your lack of perspective elsewhere

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Fortunately it was only one game and now we move on. 4-1 is as good as anybody realistically expected at this point. 

OU sucks

Nah we won because we have a head coach that knows what he's doing and good football teams win on the road

Let's worry about the point margin after OU 

Just win baby

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

OU sucks

Herman teams play to their opposition. OU will be a fucking dogfight. 

29 minutes ago, The Golden Hat said:

Fuck TCU

Fuck KSU

OU sucks

I'm getting drunk and seeing Willie Nelson tonight. Fuck everything else

Oh fuck.  Thanks for the reminder.  I live a few blocks away from Auditorium Shores.  I had forgotten.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/willie-nelson-to-headline-austin-concert-in-support-of-beto-o-rourke/1438037743