it's 5:40 pm, 9/29/2018, and OU still sucks

SEC

I guess this is the best thread to put this in.  I have done similar Santa Muerte photos in years passed.  Two versions...I personally, like the black and white wet plate version.  This year I am offering La Flaquita a UT pint full of aguardente, coke, weed, $50 and a silver dollar carved in her likeness in exchange for her striking our enemy down.  Enjoy.

44973678642_32315179d1_b.jpg

44302692724_06a1a97859_b.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I guess this is the best thread to put this in.  I have done similar Santa Muerte photos in years passed.  Two versions...I personally, like the black and white wet plate version.  This year I am offering La Flaquita a UT pint full of aguardente, coke, weed, $50 and a silver dollar carved in her likeness in exchange for her striking our enemy down.  Enjoy.

44973678642_32315179d1_b.jpg

44302692724_06a1a97859_b.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=5152275 

Those sons of bitches better not even get off the bus. Our Defense is going to knock that midget’s face in the dirt in front of his family. Let Lincoln Riley stand there with that smug, dickless grin on his face while Beck has a modicum of compassion and calls off the dogs. By the end of the game, our jerseys will be crimson from their players spitting blood. 

You hear that Sooner boys?!? THE LONGHORNS ARE COMIN’ AND HELL IS COMING WITH US!!! YOUR TIME IS DONE...ITS OVER! 

OU SUCKS!!!

10 hours ago, Spankytoes said:

Those sons of bitches better not even get off the bus. Our Defense is going to knock that midget’s face in the dirt in front of his family. Let Lincoln Riley stand there with that smug, dickless grin on his face while Beck has a modicum of compassion and calls off the dogs. By the end of the game, our jerseys will be crimson from their players spitting blood. 

You hear that Sooner boys?!? THE LONGHORNS ARE COMIN’ AND HELL IS COMING WITH US!!! YOUR TIME IS DONE...ITS OVER! 

OU SUCKS!!!

Say when. 🤠

Dear Coach Herman and my beloved Longhorns,

Let’s get straight to the point, do not fuck this up. Just like one doesn’t choose his parents, one does not choose the alma mater of his boss. I recently took a contract position and on my first day (the Tuesday after our loss to Maryland goddamnit), I found that both my supervisor, as well as our boss, are sooners. I immediately caught flack for the loss to Maryland, which was well deserved. However, in the run of wins we have enjoyed in the weeks since, I have stayed humbly quiet.

Now it’s time for you to do your job and beat these trailer trash livin, sister fuckin, toothless land thieves’ dicks into the dirt. I want to be able to walk into my office on Monday with my head held high. I won’t say anything until they bring it up, because that is how I roll. So again, don’t fuck this up. If you do, well, you can go fuck yourself while chewing bubblegum.

Saludos,

Patricio Swayze