Tennessee State LB Christion Abercrombie unresponsive at local hospital after head injury against Vanderbilt

satyanash

Popular with pussies? I don’t get you.  Soccer is literally the most popular sport in the world.  That you don’t understand it or it’s not for you is something totally different than “being popular with pussies”. You are literally the definition of an “internet tough guy.”  All this talk behind a keyboard.  I remember always dogging Wylie and his strength training (although I’ll admit the results weren’t there) and I can guarantee he’d wipe the floor with you.  I guess being dubbed an “internet badass” is something you strive for...congrats?

The reason soccer gets this “it’s for pussies” reputation is because of all the prima donnas and fake injuries. It’s embarrassing that these guys act that way, it does make them look like pussies.

I know they are great athletes but there is a very large pussy contingent within their ranks. That turns off a lot of Americans. Popularity has nothing to do with the amount of pussies playing the sport, table tennis is the most popular sport in China and I don’t think anyone considers them badasses.

Glad I glad could clear that up for everyone...

Mainly glad the kid is getting some feeling back, these kind of injuries are just heartbreaking

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...