marquise brown vs. kris boyd

BigOrange1

7 minutes ago, Hozz said:

I don't know.  I mean I think Davis is better but he already starts.  I'd like to see the Boyd snaps go to a guy with 2-3 years left who has upside.  

I don't think Davis would look any better if he had to go against the opposition's number 1 WR.

And although I expect Cook and Green to be really, really good in the next year or two, they have next to no experience. I do think we should let them play more against the likes of Baylor, assuming we can take care of business.

4 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I don't think Davis would look any better if he had to go against the opposition's number 1 WR.

And although I expect Cook and Green to be really, really good in the next year or two, they have next to no experience. I do think we should let them play more against the likes of Baylor, assuming we can take care of business.

I'd argue that Lamb is OU's No.1 receiver.

1 hour ago, texasstrong12 said:

I think Boyd has played out of position most his career. I'm not sure he's ever been a "coverage" type. He's more of a roamer that likes to hit and can make big plays. 

I've always thought Boyd was a better fit at nickel or safety. Or some position where he can roam more than being a coverage type. 

Imagine the field day a QB would have faking him out on every play.

41 minutes ago, Sejjr said:

Boyd’s worst game of his career was OU last year. So there’s that. Maybe he flips the script this year. But OU knows exactly who he is. 

I remember frog picking on him too but I think it was also right after Hill's suspension. Point is is that this is a money game for him. Orlando put him on sc and frog's best receiver so it'll be interesting to see if he stays with brown or they line them up wherever. I just want to see the midget tap out.