2018-19 PGA Tour

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

@Wally Fairway I know you're probably just dicking around but how is -3 after 4 a 59 alert?

extrapolates out to -3 after 4, is -12 after 16, and a birdie on 17 or 18 gets them to 59...all someone has to do is match that pace for the rest of their round.

IMO - you have to have a minimum of 4 holes to start the alert, it's about 25% of a round and you'd have to be 3under; then again it's really nothing to pay attention to as today's jinxes point out (both Beau and Howell bogey'd the next hole)

1 hour ago, HoustonHorn said:

Working today and want to have this on in the background. Is there a way to watch this online. NBC wants me to pay $50 and DirecTV sucks.

Should be able to watch on NBC Sports with your DirecTV package.  Just sign in with your provider and stream it.  (unless DirecTV app doesn't provide access to NBC Sports, hence, why it sucks)

https://www.nbcsports.com/

Edited by Jive Turkey

20 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Should be able to watch on NBC Sports with your DirecTV package.  Just sign in with your provider and stream it.  (unless DirecTV app doesn't provide access to NBC Sports, hence, why it sucks) 

https://www.nbcsports.com/

Thanks. That wants me to sign in to NBC Sports Gold which is $50. Doesn't seem to work with DirecTV at all - just says its not available to stream on a computer. I can record it though. So there's that. Will be great later when I get home and watch the ending and then I can go back and watch earlier action. Fuck DirecTV. This used to be really easy and available but now its just a huge clusterfuck. Luckily we just dropped AT&T and switched to Verizon for our phones. Time to switch TV service.

What is the best option for TV these days? I think I have free TV with my Comcast/Xfinity internet. Should I just get that set up or go with something else?

that's so weird.  i have ATT UVerse and there's the option to watch without having to use NBC Sports Gold.  I know there were a few times where I would get the same message as you, but there's a way to watch with just regular NBC Sports.  

I'm watching the "featured holes" feed on the NBC Sports app now.  It's windy out there.  And chilly  This is gonna be interesting.

Yeah it's crazy. I've never had an issue before on any golf tournament. Just called them and they basically said it's completely unavailable for computer streaming and there isn't a plan I can get that will allow for it.

that's so weird.  i have ATT UVerse and there's the option to watch without having to use NBC Sports Gold.  I know there were a few times where I would get the same message as you, but there's a way to watch with just regular NBC Sports.  
I'm watching the "featured holes" feed on the NBC Sports app now.  It's windy out there.  And chilly  This is gonna be interesting.

The light rain may be playing a roll as well. I just went through 100 balls at the range working on 100-135 yards and I was seeing pretty dramatic differences every time the mist came through.

Starting to see some breaks in the clouds though, so maybe it will be a bit more consistent soon

Bubba just went long and into the water because the wind stopped.

His playing partner Justin Thomas went short and  right with no wind.

Balls 8 and 9 in the drink.  This is gon' be fun.

And in the next group, Luke List got wet.  Double digits.  And maybe half the field left to play 17.

Edited by Jive Turkey