On Devin Nunes, the dingleberry on the asshole that is Donald Trump

Gil Bang

42 minutes ago, Pasken said:

well, well, well. lookie here. and nunes never even recused himself. he's going to go to prison if this is a just world.

all these republican motherfuckers are corrupt. that's why they are backing trump with their full amount of bullshittery talent.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hayden_horn said:

well, well, well. lookie here. and nunes never even recused himself. he's going to go to prison if this is a just world.

all these republican motherfuckers are corrupt. that's why they are backing trump with their full amount of bullshittery talent.

They have to hate Trump on some level - if he had never been elected, most of their actions and associations would never have been discovered.

If one had any ANY doubt that Nunes wasn't compromised, his propensity for filing suits all over the country and his response when it doesn't go well should be a tip off. Sure, SLAAP is wielded by more disgruntled people than just Nunes but he has that outsize response that an entitled oligarch like Firtash has. The 'how dare Joe Biden thwart me in my skinning of the Ukrainian people,' attitude. Except, Firtash had the fists and funds to back up his attitude whereas Nunes was a glorified self-important small bit crook. It still amazes me that Firtash's bail was at an amount that was the highest in Austria's history: $155 million dollars and one of his other rich oligarch friends in Putin's circle paid it. So, of course, Nunes was paid somewhere down the line. Enormous amounts of money going here going there.

• 4 weeks later...

It's so adorable. The fake farmer gets the World Ag Expo tag over his shoulder AND the tractors in the background.

Fox needs to get Devin's buddy, Jim Jordan, on. They can have a picture of locker room showers behind him and the little tag can be for the World Wrestling Championships.

"You ever notice....?" Why yes, Devin, we do notice. You are paid by Putin.

• Like 1

Had to see how Nunes did in his primary. California has open primaries where the top 2 from any party makes the general.

https://ballotpedia.org/California's_22nd_Congressional_District_election,_2020_(March_3_top-two_primary)

Nunes won with 59%.  2 points better than the 2018 primary. Fresno loves themselves some Nunes.

32 minutes ago, Upgrayedd said:

I always wonder who the person was in high school that pushed Nunes' head in the toilet and flushed.  Gotta be something like that, right?

I’m afraid it was much worse.  A swirly can’t be blamed for the atrocity that is Devin Nunes.  

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I’m afraid it was much worse.  A swirly can’t be blamed for the atrocity that is Devin Nunes.  

The cobra Kai was kicking his sorry ass until Mr. Miagi jumped in. Except it was real life instead of a movie so Mr. Miagi beat his punk ass too. He hasn’t been the same since.

• Like 1

I take all my medical advice from the guy that thinks Fresno, CA has a robust Irish Pub scene.  

Edited by Lobo

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Can this guy find a way to get together with every other maga loon and just let the virus be unleashed on all of them? The dumb is so strong with this clownshow.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/politics/devin-nunes-coronavirus-schools/index.html

How does one reach his age... and to his position.... and be so dumb.