On Devin Nunes, the dingleberry on the asshole that is Donald Trump

Gil Bang

After the exposure of Nunes involvement, Esquire (yeah I know) is pushing for the inquiry to continue.

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a29902739/devin-nunes-ukraine-mike-pompeo-implicated/

Friday's World-Historical News Dump Is Proof the Impeachment Probe Must Continue

There is no reason to wrap the House proceedings now that Devin Nunes and Mike Pompeo were just implicated.

Nunes is still trending on Twitter, one of the top ten people yesterday (besides RBG and Trump)

40 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I would actually give Nunes an ounce of respect if he actually went through with filing a lawsuit but instead it’s just another lie out of his mouth,

CNN should offer to pay his lawyers bill to sue them With the caveat that his deposition is filmed for them. Checkmate his ass.

Offer him a million bucks to spill his guts.  He might just do it.

I wonder if Lev is executing Putin's coup de grace on faith in the republic. A sizable percentage of Americans will not be moved by strong evidence, and they'll fight those Americans who are. Maybe Vlad has used up his whore and is ready to shoot her in the stomach and dump her in a muddy ditch out in the country.

Or maybe it's just more Nunez idiot shenanigans.

Either way, I love this story.

lev-parnas-112319.jpg?w=990

He was so stupid that my beautiful wife had to cut his chicken Kiev. Hopeless idiot this Nunez. Watch the tape.

I wonder if Lev is executing Putin's coup de grace on faith in the republic. A sizable percentage of Americans will not be moved by strong evidence, and they'll fight those Americans who are. Maybe Vlad has used up his whore and is ready to shoot her in the stomach and dump her in a muddy ditch out in the country.
Or maybe it's just more Nunez idiot shenanigans.
Either way, I love this story.
lev-parnas-112319.jpg?w=990

He was so stupid that my beautiful wife had to cut his chicken Kiev. Hopeless idiot this Nunez. Watch the tape.

This is my concern. Russia finally executing the Republic.

JFC. Let it all come out. Then the press will be all "6 Things We Learned from Lev Parnas"  instead of page-sized headlines of the corrupt Republicans questioning witnesses when they're in on the same exact fucking corruption they're meant to investigate. So it still won't matter. I'm so on the ledge.  I'm embarrassed that I had a legit "We Got Him" moment when Gordan Sondland testified......fuck

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄   🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄    🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄                    🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄🐄🐄          🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄🐄🐄           🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄                      🐄🐄     🐄🐄
🐄🐄                       🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄
🐄🐄                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nunes has been traveling back and forth to Ukraine and Europe for quite awhile. It has been opined that the Biden inquiry was only begun when Joe announced his candidacy, but there was grift, etc going on well before that. Even if Trump is less than intelligent, his campaign criminals and enablers are cagey enough to know who his likely opponents would be, and who to talk to for funds. This letter is one year and nine months into the President's term. It is one year and a couple of months prior to the meeting with Parnas & Fruman.