10.1.18 Coach Herman press conf Ou sucks edition (Noon)

bigup2dahorns

1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:

Well. There is one thing he doesn’t have that Baker had. Size. Maybe we can put the hurt on him.

At the first sign of trouble at aggy he folded.  OUsucks schedule to this point has been soft - I'm interested what happens if Texas gets in his head early.  Has he matured enough to work through it?

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

He might be - but I'm going to need to see how he does against opponents a little more illustrious than FAU, an 0-4 UCLA, and Baylor before I make any judgements.

That’s my thought. I’m curious to see how well Texas’ D does. Should be best Murray has played all year. 

Kyler Murray. Darren Sproles, Quentin Griffin. Squashing those little guys through the OL is like trying to stomp a cockroach that ran under your kitchen table.

Keeping up with him when he scrambles is paramount. I remember one game against the Huskers where the Texas defense basically put 10 men on the LOS. At the snap, they'd move to different positions, but they just dared Taylor Martinez to throw over them. The lack of ability to diagnose coverage before the play left Taylor crushed into a confused heap.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
10 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:
I'm having a moment of lucidity and so I'm gonna be honest. I think Murray become Heisman frontrunner on Saturday.

Needs more silent lucidity

What does this have to do with 80's hair bands? 

Edited by Thetexashammer
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

I'm having a moment of lucidity and so I'm gonna be honest. I think Murray become Heisman frontrunner on Saturday.

I was thinking more of an afterthought. I have an unusually good feeling about this game, and it's going to be a battle. They are ranked higher, supposed to win, have a heisman candidate qb and should not lose this game. But they will. I know they can feel the uncertainty and are starting to question if their D is not as good as advertised. Doubt will start to creep in slowly as the week moves along.

Texas may not win the game, but they will. Texas will win this game on Saturday. They shouldn't by all accounts, but they will.

Hook 'em. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Droopy said:

I was thinking more of an afterthought. I have an unusually good feeling about this game, and it's going to be a battle. They are ranked higher, supposed to win, have a heisman candidate qb and should not lose this game. But they will. I know they can feel the uncertainty and are starting to question if their D is not as good as advertised. Doubt will start to creep in slowly as the week moves along.

Texas may not win the game, but they will. Texas will win this game on Saturday. They shouldn't by all accounts, but they will.

Hook 'em. 

Well said!!!

10 minutes ago, Felix said:

I don't know if we'll win, but based on what I've seen so far, I'm pretty sure we'll be the more physical team.  That bodes well for us in this match up.

I’m far to shell shocked from the Mack Brown era to have any expectations. My head tells me they can be had. They struggled with Army.  Who knows. 

On 10/1/2018 at 1:46 PM, HuskiesHorns said:

hey mensa, you know a great way to be better in the red zone? 

line up under center.

FUCK I've been saying this.

Pistol or under center. Change the fucking tempo of the offense too. You can throw those insta-bubble screens and slants as well.