Fort Worth is exploding

wild_turkey

@DeepEastTexas & I went to Dutch’s before the TCU hoops game tonight, I tried the burrito bar. Ordered today’s pork pastor special, all the ingredients inside were perfectly fine. Only problem was ol’ boy Jorge working the line is the only Tejano alive that doesn’t know how to roll a burrito. Had to eat that shit with a plastic fork & knife. The hottest salsa was good. 

It is nice to be able to eat at the locker room bar next door though. 

Are we talking about Tiff and Andis? Or Andy's? I had another friend (not Fear, but I remember him getting kicked out too) get kicked out of there and then almost get murdered behind the Oui right after. Ahhhhhh, memories.
Same night, after R&Ts crawfish boil and the guy the almost murdered him was a PTSD Vietnam vet.
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2019 at 3:21 PM, Dr Fear said:
On 11/24/2019 at 3:16 PM, TyphoonSe7en said:
Are we talking about Tiff and Andis? Or Andy's? I had another friend (not Fear, but I remember him getting kicked out too) get kicked out of there and then almost get murdered behind the Oui right after. Ahhhhhh, memories.

Same night, after R&Ts crawfish boil and the guy the almost murdered him was a PTSD Vietnam vet.

I had a run in with a PTSD vietnam vet that wanted to kill me in the bluebonnet circle area...late 90s or early 2000s. 

On 11/24/2019 at 2:35 PM, dmtx said:

Went to Derek Allen's BBQ in Friday. All was excellent, ribs needed a little longer on the smoker. 

20191122_111333_zps36r6rosj.jpg

Went today for lunch.  Thought it was damn good.  Not my favorite in FW but still worth the trip.

Mrs. Allan working the cash register is insane hot.  Might be worth the trip just to see her.

• Like 1

Chimy's isn't too far away.  It's affordable and good Tex-Mex.  Not many other places.  7th Street has turned into nothing but bars, and not many of them have decent food. 
Flying Fish on Montgomery and south of Dickies has good food. 
Chimys is closed on Sundays.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr Fear said:
4 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:
Chimy's isn't too far away.  It's affordable and good Tex-Mex.  Not many other places.  7th Street has turned into nothing but bars, and not many of them have decent food. 
Flying Fish on Montgomery and south of Dickies has good food. 

Chimys is closed on Sundays.

No shit.  Didn't know that.  I thought they were open for football.  Good to know.  We ate there yesterday and the food was good at a very reasonable price. 

2 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

No shit.  Didn't know that.  I thought they were open for football.  Good to know.  We ate there yesterday and the food was good at a very reasonable price. 

They will open for the occasional Masters/Colonial Sunday and Cowboys playoff games (Ha!).