Fort Worth is exploding

wild_turkey

1 hour ago, Bone3421 said:
1 hour ago, Errestaurants said:
I would add Grace to the list

I was going to say grace but for some reason it doesnt register in my head as a steakhouse like op was asking about...but yeah grace is top notch also

In the past their menu has had a steak section. I believe because of Adam’s background and of course the clientele 

3 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

have heard nothing but the opposite.  friends have said its fun to hang at the bar but the meal is overpriced and not worth the money.

When I went, it was outstanding. Won’t argue that it’s incredibly expensive, but it’s really good. If you ever go, get the pork belly/bacon appetizer, it’s awesome. 

• Like 1

Just had a sausage & Canadian bacon from the Mama’s in Kennedale on Bryant Irvin thanks to the other thread, pretty damn good. 

Do not waste $5 on the Mama’s sub, that shit was comically sad.

I’ve tried reading this multiple times. Mama’s in Kennedale on BI?

12 hours ago, Covri said:

Spending a long weekend in Fort Worth for the game, any places a must do on Sunday? Two adults with a day off from kids. All we have planned is sleeping in and del frisco double eagle for dinner Sunday night. 

If museums are your thing then hit up one or all of them. All close to each other and world class. 

Went to BBQ on the Brazos, and it was meh. Definitely not what I remembered from like five years ago. The cutter didn't know the difference from fatty and lean. I asked for a quarter of each, and all i got was lean. Lean was just alright, good bark and flavor, but not very tender. Couldn't cut it with a fork. Line was 40 deep around 11:30. They were out of ribs by 11:55. More wouldn't be ready till after 12:30. I'm guessing all the call in orders dominated the ribs. Lots of peeps coming in for pick up. And they were out of sausage. Something about losing power last night. anyways.... I'll give them another shot soon. 

May need to hit up Dayne's tomorrow to make up for eating avg bbq.

Went to BBQ on the Brazos, and it was meh. Definitely not what I remembered from like five years ago. The cutter didn't know the difference from fatty and lean. I asked for a quarter of each, and all i got was lean. Lean was just alright, good bark and flavor, but not very tender. Couldn't cut it with a fork. Line was 40 deep around 11:30. They were out of ribs by 11:55. More wouldn't be ready till after 12:30. I'm guessing all the call in orders dominated the ribs. Lots of peeps coming in for pick up. And they were out of sausage. Something about losing power last night. anyways.... I'll give them another shot soon. 
Well, great. We are picking up in the morning from there for my pregame party. Will report back.

@HOOK'EMHOOAH needs help. 

13 hours ago, HOOK'EMHOOAH said:

On 13 October 2019 on my way into work, I was involved ina hit-and-run accident. I need legal representation to go after the guy that hut my car. I'm not a lawyer. I dont wish to cause undue harm. That being said, I've have a constant headache and backache since the accident. My issues from my time In iraq and Afghanistan and Iraq have been giving me a lot of problems. Life has been difficult for me. I need help.

https://www.surlyhorns.com/board/index.php?/topic/11916-hit-and-run-in-fort-worth/

You most have been on an off day, I thought is was damn good and had a bunch of people say the same thing. Ribs were definitely the highlight. Picked up at 10am on Saturday with no problems. Two people did break plastic forks trying to cut the brisket though, lol. That may just be a reflection of my cheapness when buying single use cutlery.

45 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:
On 10/25/2019 at 1:37 PM, dmtx said:

Read more  

You most have been on an off day, I thought is was damn good and had a bunch of people say the same thing. Ribs were definitely the highlight. Picked up at 10am on Saturday with no problems. Two people did break plastic forks trying to cut the brisket though, lol. That may just be a reflection of my cheapness when buying single use cutlery.

I must have been there on a different off day.  Because it was pretty meh.  About 6 or so months ago