NL Wild Card Game: Rockies @ Cubs

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, elguapo said:

Only one of us actually went to Texas sir

then why don't you take your dumb ass over to the football board and chastise every single fan who says "we" or "us"? you'll only have 10,000 posts to quote. seriously- only fightin' texas aggies five a fuck about this type of verbiage. kick rocks. 

• Fuck You 1

then why don't you take your dumb ass over to the football board and chastise every single fan who says "we" or "us"? you'll only have 10,000 posts to quote. seriously- only fightin' texas aggies five a fuck about this type of verbiage. kick rocks. 

Nah think I’ll stick around

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

and yet from the angle behind the play it doesn't appear that his foot is touching the bag at that point. whether javy's foot was in the way or butera just sucks at sliding, that's what it looked like. 

Leg is bent which seems to imply foot has hit the bag, but shit angles and tough to overturn. 

When did it become cool to wear a cap like that?  Baseball needs to step in and stop that shit. 

Was just gonna post that I hate that. Fernando Rodney is another one that springs to mind. There were guys who did that in high school and the theory was that it throws off the batter. Not appropriate for mlb.

4 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Was just gonna post that I hate that. Fernando Rodney is another one that springs to mind. There were guys who did that in high school and the theory was that it throws off the batter. Not appropriate for mlb.

Rodney did it to somehow honor his father, but I don't remember the details.  If I had a kid doing that to honor me, I'd tell him to think up some other way that didn't make him look like clownass.