2018-19 Houston Rockets Thread of running it back (mainly)

SEC

12 hours ago, goatsaag said:

The Rockets played two good offensive games, no good defensive games, and still beat probably the 3rd best team in the West in 5 games. I'll take it but Harden is going to have to step it up against the Warriors.

Utah averaged 111.7 points in the regular season and 97.8  this series. The defense was fine.

lol they are already coming apart in the post game interviews after another pathetic loss to the Clippers. Draymond says he doesn't care about getting techs, he does whatever dirty shit he wants. Klay says they are going to beat the Clippers by 30 next game lol

The kid threw his mouthpiece on a ref and did this recently

Warriors are fucked. I hope Durant checks out early and doesn't drag their dumbasses to another finals.

https://nba.nbcsports.com/2019/04/18/report-warriors-sent-in-tape-to-complain-about-patrick-beverleys-defending-kevin-durant-video/

https://www.12up.com/posts/6332698-warriors-have-no-right-to-complain-about-bad-calls-by-nba-refs

Edited by Zavala

23 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

What makes you think that? Warriors will lose 3 consecutive home playoff games?

game tips off in 39 hours, warriors have to fly home (admittedly not a long flight) after this game ends, rockets are already there.  kd is on fire, but none of the other scorers are on fire right now, steph might be a step slow, warriors have looked mortal this postseason...

not saying it's a lock by any stretch, i just think that if the rockets are gonna win one of the first two at oracle, game 1 is more likely. 

game tips off in 39 hours, warriors have to fly home (admittedly not a long flight) after this game ends, rockets are already there.  kd is on fire, but none of the other scorers are on fire right now, steph might be a step slow, warriors have looked mortal this postseason...
not saying it's a lock by any stretch, i just think that if the rockets are gonna win one of the first two at oracle, game 1 is more likely. 

Why not both? .jpeg

4 minutes ago, Lurch said:

Vegas action saying Rockets only win series 30% of the time. I’d take Rockets there for sure. Feels like 40% more realistic

Can you explain how it works? I am not a gambling degenerate...but am working on it. 

And on the topic of gambles, the Rockets going to the Bay Area a couple days early totally paid off. 

Can you explain how it works? I am not a gambling degenerate...but am working on it. 

And on the topic of gambles, the Rockets going to the Bay Area a couple days early totally paid off. 

Rockets +210 means if you bet $100 for the Rockets, Vegas will bet you $210 that they lose. That’s a $310 pot for the winner. 100/310 = 32.3%, so if you made this bet an infinite number of times, you need to be right that frequently for this to be a break even bet.

Warriors -260 means if you bet $260 for the Warriors, Vegas will bet you $100 that they lose. That’s a $360 pot for the winner. 260/360 = 72.2%.. You need to be right that often for this to be a break even bet.

I think if the Rockets/Warriors played an infinite number of 7 game series, the Rockets would win 40% and Warriors would win 60%. Therefor, I’d be inclined to bet Rockets given those odds.

Note, the odds do NOT mean that Vegas disagrees with me, but rather, the line is impacted by how many more people are betting on Warriors to win. Vegas generally wants equal betting on both sides, so they’ll move the number to entice bettors to pick the side not getting enough action.

Huh, I thought the whinners disrespected the refs and league enough this year to not have the officials on their side for this. Oh well. Cool beans. They gonna jump under Harden shooting a 3 and injure him without getting a foul. 

Same like they did with Kawaii. 

• Like 1