Has it really been a year...

Deej

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/tom-petty-death-biographer-warren-zanes-731414/

Fantastic article by Petty's biographer. Mandatory read for...well, everyone.

Edit: and I notice in the video above with Shandling that Tom is drinking coffee, of course.

Edited by GhostOfTomJoad
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
8 hours ago, Larry Sellers said:

Never got to see him live. Started listening when I was 14 when Wildflowers came out. My 7 year old is now a fan because we listen to his xm station. We saw Damn the Torpedoes (Tom petty cover band) last week and had a great time. They have another show in Austin in two weeks. FYI

On 10/3/2019 at 10:55 AM, next2naus said:

I listen to his Sirius Channel every day. I only saw him play live twice, and I kick myself for not seeing him more.

Saw him a ton. It was never and will never be enough times he was so good live. It was an experience seeing him in the summer in michigan. Everyone would tailgate and listen to his music. Everyone was cool to each other. That was always the vibe.  

On 10/5/2019 at 8:41 AM, Bogeywon said:

Saw him a ton. It was never and will never be enough times he was so good live. It was an experience seeing him in the summer in michigan. Everyone would tailgate and listen to his music. Everyone was cool to each other. That was always the vibe.  

Saw him play ACL and at Mountain Jam

• Like 1