Hillary Clinton 2020 Watch

Hugo Stiglitz

I don't know where to put this. I'm assuming this is the designated shit post thread. 

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/jackson-cosko/?ref=hvper.com

Jackson Cosko, who calls himself a “Democratic Political Professional” with cybersecurity expertise, is accused of multiple crimes for allegedly doxxing Republican Senators during theBrett Kavanaugh/Christine Blasey Ford hearings.

The United States Capitol Police arrested the suspect, saying he allegedly “posted private, identifying information (doxing) about one or more United States Senators to the internet,” a statement said.

According to Legistorm, he worked for U.S. Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH) and previously worked for Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA). A September 2018 letter from Sheila Jackson Lee (D -TX) identified him as a staffer for her office at that time. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is a member of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ruitxn said:

Looks to me like the Repubs are paying her more to speak up than the Dems are to shut up

She's a good reminder of what the democrats sold their soul to in the last election cycle.  Win at any cost, the means justify the ends.

Now she's even back pedaling (again) on her husbands past sexual transgressions, with the classic Akuna ma ta ta defense.

So she'd 73 on election day, Warren would be 71, Bloomberg would be 78, Sanders would be 79, and Biden would be 78

Wow, the party of the progressive, hip, and in-touch.  The top five oldest presidents have not fared very well, save for Reagan.  You've got two guys who lost re-election, one of who is usually rated as the worst POTUS of all time.  You got a guy that died a month in, and you got fucking Trump.  

The Democrats are gonna make us pick from one of those 5, I can fucking feel it.  Best we can hope for is somebody in the GOP nuts up and pulls a Pat Buchannan move and runs against Trump and the shitstain on the party that he has become (or devolved into I should say).  

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Ageism is alive and well.

Ageism dude?  Pointing out the factual birthdates of people is now ageism?  Okay.  Literally the most mentally (and subsequently physically) taxing job in the history of the planet and we shouldn't consider age?  Since you're the all-star genius here, you tell me why the median age of a U.S. President is less than that of a U.S. CEO.  Because we intuitively know the job is a grind and requires insane stamina and the ability to keep calm and rational in times of great crisis and exhaustion.  

Throw out all the knee-jerk "This is what I was trained to say when I see numbers over 35" reactions all you want.  But then take a step back and show me why having people in office over 80 is an American tradition.  Go ahead, show me...

9 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

She's a good reminder of what the democrats sold their soul to in the last election cycle.  Win at any cost, the means justify the ends.

Now she's even back pedaling (again) on her husbands past sexual transgressions, with the classic Akuna ma ta ta defense.

Holy shit. This guy should be studied. 

Just now, Lobo said:

Ageism dude?  Pointing out the factual birthdates of people is now ageism?  Okay.  Literally the most mentally (and subsequently physically) taxing job in the history of the planet and we shouldn't consider age?  Since you're the all-star genius here, you tell me why the median age of a U.S. President is less than that of a U.S. CEO.  Because we intuitively know the job is a grind and requires insane stamina and the ability to keep calm and rational in times of great crisis and exhaustion.  

Throw out all the knee-jerk "This is what I was trained to say when I see numbers over 35" reactions all you want.  But then take a step back and show me why having people in office over 80 is an American tradition.  Go ahead, show me...

The job of President also requires the most amount of wisdom, especially following an administration that has none.

The job of President is nothing like being a CEO. You’re not just trying to maximize profits and please your shareholders.  It’s so much more complex than that.  Moreover, the job of president is mostly about being a good quick decision maker and rhetorical leader of the country. 

I’m arguing that being 70 shouldn’t be disqualifying.  If you think the job of president is emotionally and physically taxing, you should see what these people do campaigning. 

Where the fuck did I say being over 70 should disqualify somebody?  I merely pointed out ages and stated the obvious---that those ages fly in the face of the fresh/progressive appeal of the Democratic Party right now.  

If wisdom is the most important thing, then all of our presidents would be over 70 or 80 at election, not a median of 55.  55 year olds aren't that wise as a category.

And yes, I realize campaigning is taxing.  Thank you for pointing that out, I've never worked for a Presidential candidate before.  

2 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

You are exactly like Trump, projecting your and your party's sins onto others.

Yeah the pieces of shit that voted for trump that at worst committed conspiracy with a hostile nation and at best was negligent and naive regarding whose help to accept in the campaign is lecturing the other party about winning at all costs. Give me a fucking break. 

3 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

3 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

She was damaged goods before her nomination.  She was given cover from prosecution that would have been brought against anyone not named Hillary Clinton, the next president of the United States. She was given control of the DNC's bank account because they thought she was a slam dunk, sure fire winner for party and party.   Most definitely not for party and country. 

She just came out and defended her husbands multiple infidelities, sexual assaults, rapes, and on the job, in the Oval Office affair with Monica Lewinsky. Yeah she's a fine person.  She wasTHE face of the democrat party... right up till she lost of course.

That in no way supports what Trump has done or said, but I love the but Trump calls here. 

15 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Where the fuck did I say being over 70 should disqualify somebody?  I merely pointed out ages and stated the obvious---that those ages fly in the face of the fresh/progressive appeal of the Democratic Party right now.  

If wisdom is the most important thing, then all of our presidents would be over 70 or 80 at election, not a median of 55.  55 year olds aren't that wise as a category.

And yes, I realize campaigning is taxing.  Thank you for pointing that out, I've never worked for a Presidential candidate before.  

I’m just sick of hearing “he/she is too old” arguments.  

We elected Obama ten years ago who was incredibly unprepared to deal with things like the GOP, Russia, and the Middle East.  We are still paying the price for his inexperience.  I blame the loss of Merrick Garland on him.  The ongoing Russian information warfare problem is also another Obama fuck up due to inexperience.

The reason McConnell and Putin got away with all that shit is because OBAMA LET THEM DO IT.

I chalk that up to indecisiveness and lack of experience.  

We need more than a young cheerleader as president.  

We need an actual LEADER who isn’t afraid to do the right thing because it wouldn’t play with the republicans. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1

I don't really think 55 is "a young cheerleader"...but I'm glad you do.  Means I still have much more youth left in me that you'll find deeply attractive for years to come...

2 minutes ago, Texas73 said:

Doesn't change the fact that the Republican Party is a party of the ends justify the means.

Seriously ?  Both parties are win at any cost.   If parties cared about their members, we wouldn't have nominees like Trump or Clinton.

If you don't get that, if you really are class of '73 you've hit the alzheimers portion of life.

8 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m just sick of hearing “he/she is too old” arguments.  

We elected Obama ten years ago who was incredibly unprepared to deal with things like the GOP, Russia, and the Middle East.  We are still paying the price for his inexperience.  I blame the loss of Merrick Garland on him.  The ongoing Russian information warfare problem is also another Obama fuck up due to inexperience.

The reason McConnell and Putin got away with all that shit is because OBAMA LET THEM DO IT.

I chalk that up to indecisiveness and lack of experience.  

We need more than a young cheerleader as president.  

We need an actual LEADER who isn’t afraid to do the right thing because it wouldn’t play with the republicans. 

I've got no problem with an elder statesmen as president.  That being said that also means I'm in favor of more disclosure of their health history .

13 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I don't really think 55 is "a young cheerleader"...but I'm glad you do.  Means I still have much more youth left in me that you'll find deeply attractive for years to come...

Obama was 47 when he was elected president and hadn’t served one full term as a US Senator which means he was pretty much running for President his entire political career in Congress.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Obama was 47 when he was elected president and hadn’t served one full term as a US Senator which means he was pretty much running for President his entire political career in Congress.

And he needed more years of seasoning. On the job training isn't a good place to be when you're in the Oval Office.

• 2 weeks later...