Hillary Clinton 2020 Watch

Hugo Stiglitz

I think it would show a complete lack of any leadership if the Democratic party rolled Hillary out as the 2020 candidate.

There have to be some up and comers in the ranks that in the next year can emerge as a viable candidate.

Harris, Booker, Warren all would seem better candidates than Hillary. Shit Sanders & Biden as well if you want a retread.

Fuck run "The Rock" or Oprah before Hillary.

50 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I think it would show a complete lack of any leadership if the Democratic party rolled Hillary out as the 2020 candidate.

There have to be some up and comers in the ranks that in the next year can emerge as a viable candidate.

Harris, Booker, Warren all would seem better candidates than Hillary. Shit Sanders & Biden as well if you want a retread.

Fuck run "The Rock" or Oprah before Hillary.

I'd vote for The Rock. Just for the memes.

3 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Probably because the right is legitimately associated with racism.

Yeah, because every liberal elite would welcome with open arms their daughters black boy/Indian/ Japanese/ hispanic boy friend. The vast stupidity and naiveté of your posts is always fun to see.  Do you really even know what racism is  ?

• 1 year later...

I don’t know why I’m suddenly reminded of Tom Janoczek, a guy we went to junior high with who was birth with three testicles .

why can’t she and trump do the world a favor and Thelma and Louise their asses out of it.