Mockingbird Driving Me Insane

Go to South Texas to one o them big Exotic Animals ranches and kidnap you 3 or 4 baboons. I don't know if the baboons will drive off the mockingbird,  but my guess is you'll have new things to ponder.

The best part is that, in the winter, the baboons simply freeze to death.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, irockalltherocks said:

Sorry for the vagueness. It's a Daisy Winchester air rifle, shoots .177 caliber pellets. Bought it at Academy several years ago, around $100.

So just offer the mockingbird 50 bucks to leave. Maybe he takes it. He doesn't? Hey. Go watch some mafia movies to get the proper enunciation.

So the wife took our dog for a walk this evening and said she heard the mockingbird at the end of the block. Haven’t heard him any tonight, so hopefully he decided to go bother someone else and doesn’t come back. Probably lack of success attracting a mate.

Anyway, thanks for all of y’alls suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Blind it with a laser pen, then point it at a commercial airplane flying overhead.

If you have a .22, CBees are about as quiet as a pellet gun, but they'll do more than scare it away. And if you aren't shooting up in the air, you could seriously injure someone - or shoot out your neighbor's windshield.

10536_ts.jpg

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch

On 10/3/2018 at 11:27 AM, Jerry Callo said:

Mockingbirds don't do one thing but make music for us to enjoy.  They don't eat up people's gardens, don't nest in corncribs, they don't do one thing but sing their hearts out for us.  That's why it's a sin to kill a mockingbird.

this.