12X32 portable buildings with a porch question

I  guarantee you we could build you one for less than what they are charging & provide better customization & a better (stronger) design.
As for haggle room on their price, what's the price listed?
Then come to east texas and build one.

Yes I know I could build one cheaper. Both of us in the purchase know this as well. But our time during the week is more important. Your point is invalid. I want to know from people in the know if there is haggle room like at a car dealership or if this is like buying from best buy. Nothing more.

15 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Then come to east texas and build one.

Yes I know I could build one cheaper. Both of us in the purchase know this as well. But our time during the week is more important. Your point is invalid. I want to know from people in the know if there is haggle room like at a car dealership or if this is like buying from best buy. Nothing more.

No, no,  no... I don't mean "if I came over to a neighbor's & brought my personal efforts, compressor & speed square while they provided the parts", I meant "me & my crew".

The problem is East Texas vs. Central Texas.

& What's their asking price?

4 hours ago, markstanco said:

$7100 with tax, and that includes delivery and setup. 

We just bought one. I tried to haggle and got nowhere. That looks like Derksen, which we bought pretty much that exact same one in metal last month. Talk to them and see what they would charge to wire and spray insulate for you. The delivery guy told us, as we were taking delivery, that was an option and I wish we had just done it so I wouldn't have had to mess with it.

Edited by HOOKEM4