I will be on 104.9 the horn 3/27 at noon

blacklab

7 hours ago, phdhorn said:

This is better.  It's a direct pop up of the live listen window.  Click this and you can just skip right to it without going to the site home page first (not that I discourage it).
http://arn.leanplayer.com/KTXXFM

Also, be sure not to click on ESPN 104 or whatever if you google the station's site.  It's a different deal.

Just click on the link I put, should work fine (test it out, you should get the popup and immediately the live audio).

You're a scholar and a gentleman. 

kp8te.gif

fuck yes, I'll listen....maybe they'll want to re-hash what "pee in her butt" means on air...?? maybe that's just wishful thinking

This will be the best publicity you could ask for after the shit show. Prepare for an influx of newbs....perhaps we should have some sort of secret board. Like a super secret one somewhere. Just a thought.

8 hours ago, phdhorn said:

This is better.  It's a direct pop up of the live listen window.  Click this and you can just skip right to it without going to the site home page first (not that I discourage it).
http://arn.leanplayer.com/KTXXFM

Also, be sure not to click on ESPN 104 or whatever if you google the station's site.  It's a different deal.

Just click on the link I put, should work fine (test it out, you should get the popup and immediately the live audio).

Phd just out here being in total alignment w/the program