ALDS Thread: Yankees vs Red Sox

Helobious

Weird night last night. I was intermittently checking on the game from an ER room at the hospital, had a close relative in there from a heart complication. He turned out fine for now, but they were wheeling by patients coming in off the ambulance all night. Probably saw at least 2 people in their final moments. Very strange experience, I’ve actually never been less mad about the Yankees being eliminated from the postseason. Perspective I guess. 

Wont follow the rest of the postseason that closely, but go Stros for sure. 

9 hours ago, TheFlagship said:

The Yankees season ends just as it began, Stanton getting booed 

He deserved it but the meathead Yankee fans blaming Boone last night and today are clueless. 

RISP this series-

The Yankees were 4 for 26 (.154) while the Red Sox were 14 for 35 (.400). 

9 hours ago, TheFlagship said:

I can’t believe Nunez made that play 

Watching the replay where the runner was at when he fielded the ball I thought there was no way he was going to get him. Just an unreal play in that situation.

Edited by JimmyHoffa

Boone deserves a ton of fucking blame, and the performance of the yankees' hitters has no bearing on that matter.  His lack of urgency changed both of the final two games.  Not subbing Walker for Andujar last night was also fucking stupid.  He's a clown.

Edited by Fozzz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fozzz said:

Boone deserves a ton of fucking blame, and the performance of the yankees' hitters has no bearing on that matter.  His lack of urgency changed both of the final two games.  Not subbing Walker for Andujar last night was also fucking stupid.  He's a clown.

I miss ya' Joe !    

200px-Joe_Girardi_April_2009.jpg