The Mandalorian (Star Wars live action show)

mdmost

17 hours ago, DoneWithit said:

Imagine the battle happening and you get to see the star destroyer from TFA crash into the planet. Got damn, please do it Disney.

Would be badass. IIRC from the Battlefront II stuff, the Battle of Jaku was supposed to take place roughly a year after the Battle of Endor, so they could totally do it.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, XYZ said:

It helped them when they were being hit with sticks and stones by the ewoks.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:59 PM, Nivek said:

Won’t protect from Ewoks and their falling objects.

Fuck....

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:04 PM, CooterBrown said:

It should protect from sidearms but doesn’t. If I was doing my own SW series, I’d definitely make them competent ass kickers that can’t be easily defeated, especially by anything as stupid as Drew’s furry fetish.

On ‎10‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 10:32 PM, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

You said it three times. Are you trying to get Drew in the mood?

I don't know  how Mullet threw you guys of HIS scent of being the one with the actual Furry Fetish around here, but fuck.

I'm the one that HATES Ewoks. He's the one with a Ewok onesie.

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 11:17 AM, Nivek said:

shit's borked.

Yep

22 hours ago, smuggs said:

Agreed, I already have ESPN+ so I'd like to get all of this shit setup before launch day. 

Same here...of course I only have ESPN+ in order to get the MMA fights and cheaper than the normal amount...and I only did it for my family as I'm not really too into it.

But getting Disney and Hulu is a plus.

I was gonna wait for that bundle, but I already have ESPN+ for $4.99 and get Hulu through my Spotify subscription (though I almost never use it).

So it's actually slightly cheaper to just pay for Disney+ for the year for $69.99 ($5.83/month), rather than do the $12.99 bundle.

Edited by LonghornSean

I think that one episode was better than the prequels and TLJ. That said here are my microscopic bits:

I’d like the Mandalorian to be a little more stoic and badass and a little less human. But that’s probably just Boba bias.

Tracking fob, what the fuck? Homing beacon is already a SW thing (I think). Tracking fob sounds out of place.

But I’m all the way in. Carl Weathers is great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Long distance? To jump the cracks in the earth?  Just to set up that mandelorians are animal whisperers? 

"The way is impossible to pass without a Blurgh mount"

Landspeeder? Speeder bike? Rusty pogo stick? Nope, Blurgh only

Yes, we get it, the writers wanted that scene there, it was just hokey.

• Like 1

I think that one episode was better than the prequels and TLJ. That said here are my microscopic bits:

I’d like the Mandalorian to be a little more stoic and badass and a little less human. But that’s probably just Boba bias.

Tracking fob, what the fuck? Homing beacon is already a SW thing (I think). Tracking fob sounds out of place.

But I’m all the way in. Carl Weathers is great.

Beep.

0c1f0c38a82ae99894411d79d9e8ea49.jpg

• Like 2