The Mandalorian (Star Wars live action show)

mdmost

4 minutes ago, Duval Street said:

I never read any EU books but has there been any mention of the material the Mandalorians use for their armor?  With the ingot being such a big deal and the mention of Mando's armor in the beginning bar scene I'm assuming this is comparable to valyrian steel, hard to get and tuff as shit.

From some SW blogs/sites, a lot of them feel this is adhering to official canon, so I'm guessing the armor came up in either the Rebels or Clone Wars animated series.

1 hour ago, DoneWithit said:

I would be down for a Filoni/Lucas movie collaboration on something like palpatine pre episode one or a Mace Windu origin story 

What about a movie involving trade federations and the galactic senate?  Is that something that would be of interest to you?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, blacklab said:

What about a movie involving trade federations and the galactic senate?  Is that something that would be of interest to you?

I really don’t get the angle here but I’m going to assume you don’t want George directing—which I agree with. That’s why I said collaboration. 

3 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

I just love how much it feels like The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly and all those other spaghetti westerns. The cinematography, the score, everything. The Mandalorian even sounds like the Man with No Name.

That’s a good one. Strangely, one show that jumped into my mind with some of the not so serious but not funny lines and gags was magnum PI. Just needed the self narration. 
like when he says no droids, and then Brian posehn pulls up in his jalopy instead. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

20 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

"The way is impossible to pass without a Blurgh mount"

Landspeeder? Speeder bike? Rusty pogo stick? Nope, Blurgh only

Yes, we get it, the writers wanted that scene there, it was just hokey.

Spoiler

1. still a kid's show, kinda? i guess they had to put in a cheesy scenes about learning to ride the blurgh

2. vehicle to tell the story of how badass Mandolarians are/were about riding some mythical creature

3. had left over cgi budget

but yea, that was beyond stupid. which begs the question, how could the droid get to the site without having ride a blurgh. i bet that asshole cheated and landed a half mile away and strolled up there.

2 hours ago, Duval Street said:

I never read any EU books but has there been any mention of the material the Mandalorians use for their armor?  With the ingot being such a big deal and the mention of Mando's armor in the beginning bar scene I'm assuming this is comparable to valyrian steel, hard to get and tuff as shit.

Yeah the idea is that the Mandalorian armor can deflect blasters and also lightsabers. IIRC, it's the only material in the galaxy that a lightsaber can't cut through.

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

Well, it's better against a blaster than the shitty Stormtrooper "armor". 

I may have mentioned this earlier, but I think the idea of Stormtrooper armor is the same as body armor in the "real world." 

It's good for protecting against blunt force (to a point), shrapnel and small arms, but it isn't going to stop a blaster shot, which would be akin to any kind of high muzzle velocity assault rifle, which would easily penetrate body armor.

41 minutes ago, crash_davis said:
  Hide contents

1. still a kid's show, kinda? i guess they had to put in a cheesy scenes about learning to ride the blurgh

2. vehicle to tell the story of how badass Mandolarians are/were about riding some mythical creature

3. had left over cgi budget

but yea, that was beyond stupid. which begs the question, how could the droid get to the site without having ride a blurgh. i bet that asshole cheated and landed a half mile away and strolled up there.

It's a space western. The breaking a wild horse type thing fits.

Yeah the idea is that the Mandalorian armor can deflect blasters and also lightsabers. IIRC, it's the only material in the galaxy that a lightsaber can't cut through.

Pretty much this, although it could really only deflect glancing blows from a lightsaber.

Unfortunately a lot was “Legends” but Mandalorian Iron (Beskar) could only be mined on Mandalore or its moon, the Mandalorian created their armor from it. Following the great purge(order 66) the empire confiscated and mines all of it.

In Rebels, they dive deeper into it. Sabine’s armor is 500 years old although refitted. They also note that at some point the empire creates a device that can specifically target Beskar and kill those wearing it, rendering the armor near useless against the empire.

The one thing I’m drawing a blank on is the armorer asking him if his signet has been revealed to him. I’m guessing that’s his family or clan since he is an orphan.

Another nice Easter egg was the armorer having Zabrak horns on her helmet. I’m assuming it’s a reference to Darth Maul when he led the Death Watch(the shadow collective) and ruled Mandalore.

• Like 1

i really liked what filoni did on rebels and the slow build up of the characters. that series shows what can be done with the star wars franchise when you have a talented writer/director who understands the star wars mythos and wants to build upon it rather than trying to subvert it and go off on stupid ass story lines which make no fucking sense.

i have great hope and excitement for this series under filoni and favreau's leadership.

first ep was a great.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

I have a friend in the special effects industry, and he pointed out a few shots that could have been left out (the monster worm attacking the ship at the beginning, etc.) that could have easily run the budget up several hundreds of thousands, into the half-million dollar range, maybe more, and he was intrigued about whether they were just showing off, or just throwing things in for the fans (callback to the Falcon almost being eaten, etc.).

The quality is amazing, we are going to have to pick up a 4K TV at some point.

That part was very similar to a boba fett scene in the Holiday special. Pretty much a nerd Easter egg 

Not everybody can watch it when it drops, but might still be interested in some discussion about previous episodes. I think a two day spoiler rule would be appropriate. 

If you have time for discussion you have time to watch it. You can literally do it on the same device. It takes almost zero effort and less than an hour.

i really liked what filoni did on rebels and the slow build up of the characters. that series shows what can be done with the star wars franchise when you have a talented writer/director who understands the star wars mythos and wants to build upon it rather than trying to subvert it and go off on stupid ass story lines which make no fucking sense.
i have great hope and excitement for this series under filoni and favreau's leadership.
first ep was a great.

Yeah Favreau deserves a lot of credit here too. Even Filoni can’t overcome a terrible plot and dialogue.

Two questions:

1) is this worth watching if you've seen the star wars movies but know nothing about anything done outside of actual films and have no idea what a mandalorian is?

2) is Pedro Pascale playing a young Boba Fett? Looks like the same armor so if it's not the same guy is it the same race or something?

8 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Two questions:

1) is this worth watching if you've seen the star wars movies but know nothing about anything done outside of actual films and have no idea what a mandalorian is?

2) is Pedro Pascale playing a young Boba Fett? Looks like the same armor so if it's not the same guy is it the same race or something?

1. Yes

2. No.  Boba Fett was not a Mandolorian.  Pascale’s Mandalorian wouldn’t go out like a bitch in a Sarlac pit, he’d go out guns a blazin’   

• Like 1

On 11/13/2019 at 5:33 AM, Buzzrock said:

It’s not Yoda, at least not the Yoda we know. This series takes place after Return of the Jedi so Yoda is dead.

Clones seem to make the most sense. It stands to reason that people/organizations wouldn’t stop using clone technology just because the Clone Wars ended.

Maybe Yoda got a hold of that sweet Yaddle pussy then sent her packing before the Order 66 shit hit the fan.

JUst watched it, and I am fucking stoked about what's to come. THey borrowed a lot from a few classic western scenes, and I was at half mast the entire time.

For example:

When Mando and the bounty bot are pinned down: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Mando hops on the auto cannon and goes apeshit mowing down everyone: Wild Bunch

Opening Bar scene: One of the Man with No Name  movies, cant remember which.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Xian said:

That part was very similar to a boba fett scene in the Holiday special. Pretty much a nerd Easter egg 

There's a lot of those:

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/14/22-star-wars-easter-eggs-in-the-first-episode-of-the-mandalorian/

22 Star Wars Easter Eggs In The First Episode Of ‘The Mandalorian’

Star Wars carries a rich history, and 'The Mandalorian' reminds viewers all about it.

The first episode of “The Mandalorian” is chock full of Easter eggs and callbacks to the rich history of Star Wars, and with Dave Filoni as the director, you can bet some of them are deep, deep cuts in the lore of that galaxy far, far away. Here are the ones I spotted during my repeated viewings of “The Mandalorian.”

1. That Guy in the Bar Looks Fishy

one-201x300.jpgIn the opening scene of the show’s inaugural episode, we get a look at a Quarren in a bar before he splits. The creatures share a home planet with Admiral Akbar’s people, the Mon Calamari, in what is described as “a tense, albeit peaceful, relationship.”

Their squid-like heads can’t be missed, and they made for intriguing action figures when I was a kid. A Quarren pirate is a main character on the latest Star Wars cartoon set between “Last Jedi” and the forthcoming “Rise of Skywalker.”

2. Is That Real Beskar?

Mandalorians’ armor is made from a special metal called Beskar, known for its ability to deflect blaster bolts and even take a glancing blow from a lightsaber. At the beginning of “The Mandalorian,” the title character’s armor is a mismatched collection of different pieces, some that seem to be made of Beskar (like his helmet and right shoulder pauldron), and some that aren’t.

Beskar armor was known to last hundreds of years in the Star Wars universe. The armor worn by Mandalorian Sabine Wren in “Star Wars: Rebels” was in fact more than 500 years old, and had been passed down within her family for generations. That illustrates why the prospect of an entire haul of the rare and valuable metal is enough to get our titular bounty hunter working for an ex-Imperial.

two.jpg

3. Once a Spy, Now a Steward

When Mando wants to catch a speeder back to his ship with his new bounty in tow, he goes to a “cab stand,” and a Kubaz calls him a ride. A Kubaz was once known as a powerful spy: Mos Eisley in the first Star Wars movie. He was the one who radioed to the local stormtroopers to let them know where to find Luke, Obi-Wan, and the droids they were looking for aboard the Millennium Falcon.

This Kubaz has a decidedly less exciting gig. It is cool that he calls for the Star Wars version of a cab with a flute, not a whistle.

THREEnew.jpg

4. Wipe Out

If Star Wars movies are known for one editing trick, it’s the “wipe” transition. “The Mandalorian” uses wipes well to give it that signature Star Wars feel. With the film expertise of Jon Favreau, and the Lucas-trained creativity of Filoni, it’s no surprise they threw in this great homage to the original films.

four.jpg

5. The Mandalorian’s Shocking Rifle

This is a great nod to the origins of Boba Fett, in the quickly forgotten “Star Wars Holiday Special” (something “Mandalorian” creator Favreau has expressed interest in redoing). In the now-jettisoned-from-canon special, Boba Fett had a rifle with prongs on the front that could administer a shock. The gun, officially called an “Amban phase-pulse blaster,” is the perfect insider Star Wars reference.

five.jpg

6. Heading Home for ‘Life Day’

Another reference to the “Holiday Special,” this is the official Star Wars holiday, their version of Christmas, maybe? Here the Mandalorian’s bounty indicates he wants to make it home to celebrate the holiday with his family. Then he ends up on ice.

six.jpeg

7. Bounty Popsicles

In “The Empire Strikes Back,” Darth Vader uses carbonite to freeze Han Solo for transport to Jabba the Hutt via Boba Fett. We get the sense it’s not a common practice to freeze people like that in “Empire,” but a few years later, our show’s hero seems to have adapted the process to freeze feisty bounties on his ship. Pretty handy, really.

seven.jpg

8. Full Sabacc

The Star Wars version of poker is Sabacc, a complicated card game in which players tried “collecting a hand with an absolute value closest to 23, but no higher.” It settled many debts and is famously how Han Solo won the Millennium Falcon from Lando, as portrayed in “Solo: A Star Wars Story.”

In “The Mandalorian,” we see people playing the game as Mando heads into a cantina to meet Greef Karga, head of the Bounty Hunters’ Guild.

the mandalorian

9. Greedo’s Gone Orange

Among the bit players in Karga’s cantina, we spot an orange Rodian, the same alien race as the famous bounty hunter Greedo, whom Han Solo shot in the Mos Eisley cantina in 1977’s original Star Wars film. Greedo was a pretty terrible bounty hunter. Mando seems to be better at the trade.

nine.jpg

10. Jawas, Disgusting Creatures

As Mando moves throughout the market on one of the planets he visits, we see a couple Jawas scavenging for junk and droid parts. Does this mean the meet-up with Karga happened on Tatooine, since that’s where we first met Jawas in the original trilogy? Not necessarily, but it will be interesting to see if we get more information about this planet as “The Mandalorian” progresses.

ten.jpg

11. An Obnoxious Gatekeeper

When Mando goes to meet his mysterious client, he’s greeted by a droid on a stick that juts out of the wall. Children of the ’80s will remember this droid from Jabba’s Palace, where he treated C-3PO. Technically called the TT-8L/Y7, this glorified Ring doorbell was commonly called the “tattletale droid.” I wonder if one of these at my house would keep away those annoying door-to-door salesmen?

the mandalorian

12. Gonk. Gonk.

Upon entering the office of Werner Herzog’s character, Mando meets one of my favorite droids in all the Star Wars universe: the GNK power droid, commonly known as the “gonk droid,” for the sound it made. We first glimpsed these waddling, square droids in the original Star Wars film in 1977, but they’ve made numerous appearances since then and have become well-loved characters — and hilarious costumes for Comic-Con.

TWELVEnew.png

13. Monkey Kababs

Another original trilogy reference in the early scenes of “The Mandalorian” is a shot of two Kowakian monkey-lizards, one roasting on a rotating spit, and the other sitting in a cage bemoaning his coming fate. Kowakians were ugly little beasts that often served as pets for wealthy crime lords, including Jabba the Hutt and Hondo Ohnaka. Jabba’s Kowakian had one of the greatest names in all of Star Wars: Salacious B. Crumb, a nom de plume I have been known to use when reserving tables at restaurants.

the mandalorian

14. ‘Boba Fett? Where?’

When “The Mandalorian” was originally announced, everyone, including the actor who plays the character Pedro Pascal, assumed he was playing the most famous man ever to wear Mandalorian armor in Star Wars, Boba Fett. As every Star Wars fan remembers, Fett bit it in “Return of the Jedi” when he was eaten by the Sarlacc.

Many fans never really liked that ending for such a bad-a character, though, so they often assumed he would have blasted or rocketed his way out of the beast. We’re reminded multiple times that Mando is not the same man who captured Solo, but as he walks into the Mandalorian hall where he eventually meets the smith who makes his new piece of armor, in the background shadows is someone who looks an awful lot like Boba Fett.

There’s no way that character was dressed like that, placed in just the right semi-hidden spot, if it wasn’t on purpose. Favreau and Filoni wanted to get Star Wars fans talking again about their favorite original trilogy bounty hunter.

fourteen.jpg

15. That Skull Looks Familiar

fifteen-300x300.jpgSeconds after the is-he-or-isn’t-he-Boba-Fett moment, we see one of the symbols that has graced his armor and other Mandalorians throughout the Star Wars saga, the skull of the Mythosaur, enormous dragon-like creatures that once roamed the planet Mandalore. These beasts get mentioned by name later in the episode when Mando is trying to learn to ride a wild Blurrg for his trip to his bounty.

16. Of What Purge Do You Speak?

When Mando heads to the Mandalorian armor smith and presents his piece of Beskar, she notes it likely came from the “Great Purge.” This could be a reference to one of several things in Star Wars lore, or it could be something new. Order 66 illustrated in “Revenge of the Sith” was known as the “Great Jedi Purge,” but I’m not exactly sure how that ties into Beskar armor pieces.

What it likely refers to is the Imperial occupation and destruction of Mandalore that is portrayed in several episodes of Filoni’s “Rebels” cartoon show. That occupation and destruction of their society may be known as the “Great Purge.”

the mandalorian star wars

17. It’s a SUPER Battle Droid

Glimpsed during Mando’s flashback to his youth is a super battle droid from the prequel series destroying his village. Disney has made a point to distance itself from much of the prequels during its tenure of Star Wars. Might this be a sign (along with the Ewan McGregor-helmed Obi-Wan series) that some aspects of the less-than-loved prequels will be working their way back into the new Star Wars content?

seventeen.jpg

18. It’s a Blurrg!

This is the ultimate deep cut in Favreau and Filoni’s Mandalorian playbook. When Mando arrives on the desert planet Arvala-7 to seek out his special bounty, he is attacked, and then later rides a Blurrg. These are the perfect Star Wars stand-ins for a horse in this decidedly Western-themed show. Blurrgs have appeared before in the now no-longer-canon Ewok TV movies.

They also appeared in cartoon form in Filoni’s “Clone Wars” and later on “Rebels.” The females also apparently eat the males after mating. Bet there’s not a Blurrg Bumble.

the mandalorian

19. The Ugnaught Has Spoken

Mando is rescued from the attacking Blurrg by Kuiil, an Ugnaught vapor farmer. Ugnaughts were first introduced in “Empire Strikes Back” on Bespin as weird, little, pig-like creatures that worked behind the scenes of Lando’s operation.

They’ve made numerous appearances in Star Wars lore since then, including multiple episodes of “Clone Wars” and “Rebels.” The fact that they got Nick Nolte to play an Ugnaught is absolutely perfect. No man could be better suited for the job.

nineteen.jpg

20. Screaming Nikto

As the Mandalorian finally reaches his bounty at the end of the first episode, he finds that the target is heavily guarded by an army of Nikto. These creatures had a blink-and-you’ll-miss-it role at Jabba’s Palace in “Return of the Jedi” but really made a name for themselves in the later cartoon series. They served the Hutt Clan for centuries, and after Jabba’s death, finally broke apart and formed their own government and crime cartel.

twenty.jpg

21. ‘Oh No, a Bounty Droid’

Mando finds he’s not the only bounty hunter searching out his target. IG-11, a bounty hunter droid, is also in pursuit. In “Empire Strikes Back,” a similar bounty hunter droid, IG-88, was among those “scum” hired by Lord Vader to search for Han Solo and the Millennium Falcon.

When Favreau leaked that director and actor Taika Waititi would be voicing an IG droid in “The Mandalorian,” all of Star Wars fandom assumed it was IG-88, but honestly, after seeing Waititi’s portrayal of IG-11, I’m so glad he was a new character. He stole every scene he was in, until he blew his top.

twentyone.jpg

22. Were My Ears That Big as a Baby?

When we finally meet the bounty that Mando and IG-11 track down, it’s not at all what everyone expected. Instead of a 50-year-old guy, it’s a baby “Yoda.” Now, at this point in the timeline, which is several years after “Return of the Jedi,” we know that the baby Yoda can’t actually be the Yoda we know because Yoda died well past 900 years old. George Lucas never revealed the name of Yoda’s race, on purpose.

We’ve only ever seen one other of his kind, Yaddle, in “The Phantom Menace.” This baby demonstrates all the exciting potential of “The Mandalorian.” I can’t wait to see what else we’re going to learn about Yoda’s species, this particular baby, and why so many ex-Imperials wanted it dead or alive. Also, this is the cutest Disney baby since Baby Groot.

twentytwo.jpeg

Brad Jackson is a writer and radio personality whose work has appeared at ABC, CBS, Fox News, and multiple radio programs. He was the longtime host and producer of Coffee & Markets, an award-winning podcast and radio show with more than 1,500 episodes. Brad covers all things edible and cultural for The Federalist. You can find him on Twitter and Instagram at @bradwjackson.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, smuggs said:

Maybe Yoda got a hold of that sweet Yaddle pussy then sent her packing before the Order 66 shit hit the fan.

Not much info, but apparently George was involved, or gave his blessing at the least.

https://makingstarwars.net/2019/10/rumor-george-lucas-contributed-some-yoda-mythology-to-star-wars-the-mandalorian/

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Two questions:

At the very least, you will enjoy 35-40 minutes of a TV Star Wars show that has Carl Weathers, Nick Nolte, Horatio Sanz, and Werner Herzog.

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

JUst watched it, and I am fucking stoked about what's to come. THey borrowed a lot from a few classic western scenes, and I was at half mast the entire time.

For example:

When Mando and the bounty bot are pinned down: Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Mando hops on the auto cannon and goes apeshit mowing down everyone: Wild Bunch

Opening Bar scene: One of the Man with No Name  movies, cant remember which.

They better include this little movie scene in a future episode.

spacer.png

• Like 2

1. Yes
2. No.  Boba Fett was not a Mandolorian.  Pascale’s Mandalorian wouldn’t go out like a bitch in a Sarlac pit, he’d go out guns a blazin’   

2. Nice catch if you are a Star Wars nerd, or lucky answer if you aren’t.

In Canon Jango Fett was supposedly not a true Mandalorian and they claim he isn’t from Mandalore or Concord Dawn. Even his armor isn’t Beskar, his Helmet is though, which they claim he stole. Boba being a clone of Jango, means he isn’t a real Mandalorian either. Also since his armor is Jango’s, that means only his Helmet was from Beskar.

Either way, both claim to be Mandalorian and did continue the belief that Mandalorians were badasses despite being nearly wiped out by the empire. Well excluding those that became imperial super commandos under Gar Saxon.

9 hours ago, Junior Miller said:

Two questions:

These have been answered, but to further clarify point #2 for you.... this show is taking place following the events of Return of the Jedi, so Boba is currently chillin' inside the Sarlac pit.

6 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

2. Nice catch if you are a Star Wars nerd, or lucky answer if you aren’t.

In Canon Jango Fett was supposedly not a true Mandalorian and they claim he isn’t from Mandalore or Concord Dawn. Even his armor isn’t Beskar, his Helmet is though, which they claim he stole. Boba being a clone of Jango, means he isn’t a real Mandalorian either. Also since his armor is Jango’s, that means only his Helmet was from Beskar.

Either way, both claim to be Mandalorian and did continue the belief that Mandalorians were badasses despite being nearly wiped out by the empire. Well excluding those that became imperial super commandos under Gar Saxon.

Star Wars nerd.

They've laid out a framework to explore the whole Mandalorian thing, what with his flashbacks, the signet comment, the tribe comment, foundling comment, etc.

I'm insanely curious to know more about why/how his family was wiped out by droid gunships and these guys:

spacer.png

Given Filoni's work on the Clone Wars, I do not think it's random that you see them taking out his family/village/whatever.

6 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Star Wars nerd.

They've laid out a framework to explore the whole Mandalorian thing, what with his flashbacks, the signet comment, the tribe comment, foundling comment, etc.

I'm insanely curious to know more about why/how his family was wiped out by droid gunships and these guys:

spacer.png

Given Filoni's work on the Clone Wars, I do not think it's random that you see them taking out his family/village/whatever.

Yeah in all of the Mandalorian content in Rebels, I don't recall if they talked about what happened there during the Clone Wars.... did the Separatists attack Mandalore?  Seems like I remember that Mandalore was neutural or something? 

Watched it again last night. It definitely held up. Just perfectly paced. I'm glad Favreau/Filoni apparently aren't required to fill 60 minutes.  It was like 37 minutes. Nice and lean with no filler.  I hope that philosophy keeps up with regards to not just run time but to episode count. Let the story dictate what you do.

Yeah in all of the Mandalorian content in Rebels, I don't recall if they talked about what happened there during the Clone Wars.... did the Separatists attack Mandalore?  Seems like I remember that Mandalore was neutural or something? 

During the clone wars Mandalore was neutral but Concordia governor Pre Vizla tried to take over Mandalore with separatist help. The Death Watch eventually becomes the ruling “clan” over Mandalore with Darth Maul killing Vizla and taking over. Hence the Zabrak Horns being placed on Mandalorian helmets. (See the armorer’s helmet in The Mandalorian)

Towards the end of clone wars and going into order 66, Darth Sidious killed Savage Opress and captured Maul, ending the Death Watch’s rule.

Eventually Gar Saxon and clan Saxon is put in charge of Mandalore during the siege of Mandalore, imperial rule occupation, mining etc. Eventually Clan Wren helps overthrow Clan Saxon/imperial rule and returns power to Clan Kryz right before the rebellion.

Damnit now I need to go back and rewatch the Mandalore plot stuff in clone wars again. I’m pretty sure I’m messing up some of that.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

spacer.png

Yeah, while he may have put the Boba Fett-looking guy in as an in-joke for the fans, Filoni didn't put super battle droids and a droid gunship in there killing Pascalorian's parents for shits and giggles.

And based on the trailer, Ugnolte becomes his sidekick.  I remember ugnaughts somewhere in one of the animated series.

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

spacer.png

Yeah, while he may have put the Boba Fett-looking guy in as an in-joke for the fans, Filoni didn't put super battle droids and a droid gunship in there killing Pascalorian's parents for shits and giggles.

And based on the trailer, Ugnolte becomes his sidekick.  I remember ugnaughts somewhere in one of the animated series.

Yeah IIRC,  Ugnaughts were in both Clone Wars and Rebels off and on.

I didn’t even think about baby Green age but I just read a theory...

If he’s 50 and it’s 5 years after RotJ, that would make Vader roughly 50 years old as well...

The whole Darth Plagueis manipulating the force to attempt to create Anakin as the chosen one for his Sith use... could the force have also created Baby Green in that event?!?

1 hour ago, Speedtrucker said:

I didn’t even think about baby Green age but I just read a theory...

If he’s 50 and it’s 5 years after RotJ, that would make Vader roughly 50 years old as well...

The whole Darth Plagueis manipulating the force to attempt to create Anakin as the chosen one for his Sith use... could the force have also created Baby Green in that event?!?

It’s like poetry, it rhymes.  

• Like 2