The Mandalorian (Star Wars live action show)

mdmost

It was not Mando. Why would he return to the planet he just left with Baby Yoda when his ship has been repaired and he knows people are still chasing them? To check on if one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy is indeed dead? It's a tease for something that will come later like the return of Boba or some other character that we'll see later. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Like 3

It was not Mando. Why would he return to the planet he just left with Baby Yoda when his ship has been repaired and he knows people are still chasing them? To check on if one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy is indeed dead? It's a tease for something that will come later like the return of Boba or some other character that we'll see later. 
Exactly. Didn't they show his ship flying away right before that scene of the mystery person walking up to Fennec? It definitely wasn't Mando. I thought it was Moff Godeon, but I've read that the footsteps had the sound of spurs along with it, and Boba Fett always had that same sound effect with his footsteps. We'll see what happens, but I guess it's another unanswered question.

38 minutes ago, hornfan785 said:
5 hours ago, mdmost said:

Read more  

Exactly. Didn't they show his ship flying away right before that scene of the mystery person walking up to Fennec? It definitely wasn't Mando. I thought it was Moff Godeon, but I've read that the footsteps had the sound of spurs along with it, and Boba Fett always had that same sound effect with his footsteps. We'll see what happens, but I guess it's another unanswered question.

Did they show it leaving the planet or just taking off and cruising. I should go back and look. 

10 hours ago, blacklab said:

This is the one that was posted earlier

https://imgur.com/gallery/suvAMuY

So I started Clones... but I have a wife and 9yo daughter and a 10mo boy.. my time is limited. I've gone through like 6 eps and it's really good. Good enough to where I wanna watch all of it. 

holy shit.. ~125 eps? 

I'm gonna try. And yeah I have Rebels after that. 

It was mando, they were tracking the kid, he needed to go back to clean it all up.

Quick question as I watch clone wars. 
during the deathwatch episodes, the leader takes his helmet on and off as needed. How does this jibe with their warrior code and this show?

Heh, that’s kinda the big ? Everyone has. It’s never been mentioned before and every key figure thus far hasn’t had a problem with removing their helmets.

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

during the deathwatch episodes, the leader takes his helmet on and off as needed. How does this jibe with their warrior code and this show?

Some speculate that certain sects had slightly different rules, much like say a more mainstream Jewish person versus an Orthodox Jew.

21 minutes ago, demos said:

Stormtroopers missing at point blank range is some funny shit

I like the notion that even they have shitty equipment sourced from cheap contractors.

That opening was absolutely perfect.  That is how real soldiers/sailors/Marines/etc. are when they have to kill time and don't want to get in the path of superior officers.

I may have to join @NorthLoop on watching the whole thing, my son (7) decided he was interested in them as well, and I wasn't going to explain about skipping various episodes, because this was ultimately about Mandalorian and Rebels for me.

I do love the WWII progapanda/newsreel feel at the beginning.  That was a stroke of genius to have somebody getting you up to speed about what was happening.

I may have to join [mention=278]NorthLoop[/mention] on watching the whole thing, my son (7) decided he was interested in them as well, and I wasn't going to explain about skipping various episodes, because this was ultimately about Mandalorian and Rebels for me.
I do love the WWII progapanda/newsreel feel at the beginning.  That was a stroke of genius to have somebody getting you up to speed about what was happening.

They don’t do that in Rebels, and I wish they did.

9 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Episode chart doesn’t have s6. I’m starting s5 now so is there an update for the last season?

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

No, I just watched them all. 13 episodes.

2 hours ago, hornfan785 said:

Yeah, just watch all of season 6.

There are 2 episodes focusing on Jar-Jar...SKIP.

The last 3 episodes are a little trippy from what I remember.  

On 1/1/2020 at 6:42 PM, Pato del Muerto said:

Since the fall of Mandalore they've been in hiding,  I'm guessing their code might have been an archaic thing this sect started following or times have changed and the code has with it.

Since the fall of Mandalore they've been in hiding,  I'm guessing their code might have been an archaic thing this sect started following or times have changed and the code has with it.

Someone suggested that foundlings don’t remove their helmet to show their devotion to the creed. Mandalorians by birth can remove their helmets.

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Someone suggested that foundlings don’t remove their helmet to show their devotion to the creed. Mandalorians by birth can remove their helmets.

This makes sense. I hope somebody asks Filoni about it because damn, Mandalorians on Clone Wars and Rebels are popping their helmets off every 5 seconds. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

They also didn’t go around saying “this is the way.”  People seem to have short memories in the SW universe. They forgot about the Jedi after 18 years. This show is 25isb after RotS, and the Mandoreans we’re forced into small hidden cells?  I’m betting each cell has its own unique system based

On 1/2/2020 at 9:01 AM, UT_OB1 said:

There are 2 episodes focusing on Jar-Jar...SKIP.

The last 3 episodes are a little trippy from what I remember.  

Wish I had seen this before watching these jar jar episodes. They are terrible and it’s not just because of him. Came here to ask if telling me to watch all 13 was a joke to get me to watch jar jar and the temple of doom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wish I had seen this before watching these jar jar episodes. They are terrible and it’s not just because of him. Came here to ask if telling me to watch all 13 was a joke to get me to watch jar jar and the temple of doom. 

My general rule was to skip any episode he was shown in the first 2 minutes. I think I skipped most of the droid epsiodes

On 1/1/2020 at 11:24 PM, demos said:

Stormtroopers missing at point blank range is some funny shit

not 1 of them have a damn grenade so an entire platoon surrounding a building gets taken out by some hobbled dudes and a robot.

or how about a tie fighter needing like 30 seconds to make a turn and gets taken out by a dude with a jet pack