Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Masshole Horn

Not moving fast enough on heroic Sith.

Not booting, merging, and recruiting to hit it either. One guy is kinda the ring leader and has a bunch from his shard he’s taking with him.

I’m pissed at our other officers for not booting immediately.

We’ll see how it shakes out.

I'd guess I disagree. It's not that I think it's easy, but it has focused me in a way none of the other raids did. From selecting my next farms to working out mechanics. I've enjoyed the grind, and the payoff is going to be great. 

Edited by Waterboarder

11 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

The main problem with str is DN annihilate and traya isolate. The 2 worst mechanics in any raid ever

and the unlimited stacking tenacity, and the crappy rewards, etc. Just not worth the grind.

I did quit for a while then Rimbo convinced me to join his casual guild. I'm actually enjoying helping these noobs out - having fun with that and not nearly as time-consuming. They finally got enough people to register for their first territory war today, and I'm pretty sure it is going to be a complete disaster (they don't have Discord or Line). Will be amusing to watch though.

• 1 month later...

We've had such good drama recently.  Our guild lost 12 heavy hitters about 2 months ago. Remaining stragglers held us back on HSR. For example, 80% of P1 is finished in 2 hours, last 20%, finished in 16 hours.

Our original leader, a straggler and defender of stragglers, called out our current leader for attempting to bring back the 12.  New leader left and put original back in charge. OG leader had a Michael Scott level plan to get it going, he was gonna tell us tomorrow, give him 12 hours.  During this time, we were discussing the reunited guild with the 12.

OG REVEALS HIS PLAN: Disbanding the Guild without notice.

Made recruiting easy.  Earning tickets now, the 12 will all be over after the next TW, and HSR will be on farm once we have the ticket.

Dash, shut up and get on discord please.  We need you to make a new officer.

JD, that is some serious guild drama.  So OG leader is no longer part of your guild and you guys are in a better place now?  I hate it when I see/hear of guilds disbanding over new shit that EA introduces.  They really don't think what it does to guilds and players' quality of living.

Good.  Booting and recruiting is one of the easiest ways to climb as a guild and it sucks when other officers hold you back from that (<.<    >.>).  Wish you the best jd but you'll shoot to the top of our wait list if you're ever looking to slum it with us.

On 7/2/2018 at 6:53 AM, Masshole Horn said:

Yup, We are at 50 now, 143M GP, and the non-performers gone.  Now we just need the tickets!

Great news jd.  However, nana nana booboo- we beat you guys to heroic sith raid doodoo.