Lendy Homeless gets knocked into next fucking Friday

ztejas

41 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

As phenomenal as Colt was at QB, he benefited so damn much from having Jordan and Quan.  Get the ball anywhere near those guys and they were going to catch it.  And like that block showed, they were always working on every play. 

The Offense was stacked. Don’t forget Jamal , Finley , Chris O and many others.  Remember the Mizzou game in primetime, 35-0 by middle of 2q. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:
29 minutes ago, jdhorn92 said:
The Offense was stacked. Don’t forget Jamal , Finley , Chris O and many others.  Remember the Mizzou game in primetime, 35-0 by middle of 2q. 

I really like Chris O, but he wasn't exactly a special talent. Played hard though.

He played multiple seasons and in the NFL. That’s talent 

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:
5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Solid college player, but that was it. Moving along

chris o destroyed perhaps the greatest defensive football player in the history of the NFL, hastening his ultimate retirement. 

McCoy was 29/32 that game for 337 yards passing. It's hard to fathom 32 pass attempts, including throwaways, and only three incompletions. Especially against the #11 team at the time. We were so spoiled that year.

3 hours ago, Deej said:

"Making a good football play, 15 yards. Repeat 3rd down."

My son was a victim of nearly that exact block last week. RB had swept around weak side and had about 10 yards on tin jr, ML. He had crossed over and focused on the RB, who was in no danger of being caught, when one of the WR's put the hurt on him. Tinny got up about 10 feet from where he last touched Earth.

Hell of a block, too bad it was on my boy or I would have found it more entertaining.

When the dust settled and the flags were picked up, it negated a 70 yd TD run, 15 yard penalty, repeat 2nd down - blindside block.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:
4 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

I really like Chris O, but he wasn't exactly a special talent. Played hard though.

3 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Chris Ogbannaya was also the reason Ray Lewis decided to retire from football.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, BigVegasHorn26 said:

FSW replayed the 2008 TX/OU game tonight.  It was as good as I remembered. Next to the 05 Championship, it may be my favorite UT game of this century. 

That was a great one. If I remember we weren't really expected to compete in that one and then came out of there as national contenders. 

• Like 1