Rise of Kingdoms

BNB

I am addicted.

It is an android game, but I play through bluestacks on my PC.  It is Clash of Clans 100 times more intricate and complicated.  It sucks you in.

It may be on IOS or coming...

Edited by BNB

I played a "Lilith" developed game called "Art of Conquest' and it was awesome.  It was also 10000% pay to win.    Whoever spent the most real money, always, always won the important battles.  You couldn't even get the best hero in the game, unless you bought him directly for $60-$100.   If the'Whales' wanted to, they could make your life hell and force you to give up on the game. 

But it was such a cool game, if not for that.    I hung in there and played it for about 2 months.  But by then, the guys spending thousands of real dollars were absolutely crushing anyone who'd only spent $50 or $100 or $200.   Oh, and you better be available to play for 8-12 hours a day...because if you skip a day or two, you'll fall behind and there is no way to catch up again.  So you'll very quickly become everyone's resource farm.    

I'm done playing P2W games, so I won't play another Lilith game.   But if you've got money and time to burn, Lilith really does know how to make a great video game.   It's a shame all the best game designers are now working on these super greedy, cash grab games.      

Their auto-translate chat feature was super cool and I'd never seen that before.   It was also necessary, since 60% of the game's population was Chinese. 

Edited by Monster

• 1 year later...

So, I'm still playing this game almost 2 years later.

It is a really fun game if you like strategy.  You start out joining an alliance, building your city and commanders and fighting together to take on other alliances.  The chat is really active talking with people from all over the world, and setting up a discord channel...   At a certain phase, you fight as one Kingdom against other kingdoms every few months.  There also a biweekly event, 30 vs 30, where you have small wars with random other alliances from other kingdoms.

I spend about $50 a month, and I am usually in the top 30 power in our kingdom.

I've heard it is a pretty well balanced game for F2P vs P2W.  

This is one of the Bi Weekly events for rewards, We are one of the top teams, and organize on discord.

This is some of the Kingdom Vs Kingdom that happens about every 3 months.

K Vs K you actually lose troops you have spent months making, so participation of your 150 person alliance and 500+ kingdom players make a huge factor.

I recommend checking it out.

• 4 weeks later...

We just won are Kingdom vs Kingdom again, this was a cool vid one of our members made.  I was disappointed the main fight was only like an hour or so after 4 months of waiting, we destroyed them.

Edited by BNB