Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

16 hours ago, lonestar3 said:

Haven't seen anything with any audio yet, but I'm 100% sure the last word out of Sam's mouth is "bitch" and not "pussy." 

It may be that he said the whole take the loss pussy and then turned back around and said fuck you bitch or something along those lines. 

How does this affect the T-shirt design though?

On 10/9/2018 at 12:33 AM, kopp0e said:

Speaking of history, in (I think) 2022/ 2023, will be 100 years since the last home & home contest, would have been cool for those 2 seasons to be played home & home for the occasion... (I know it won't happen)...

This is the dumbest fucking idea ever

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I would lay serious cash on OU losing at least 2 more. That defense is a fucking landfill fire and firing Stoops ain't gonna fix it. TCU, WVU, and Tech will all put up 40+ on them. 
They score enough to beat everyone but the hillbillies, but that still keeps them out of the CCG if we beat WVU and it's their only conference loss.

On 10/9/2018 at 8:05 PM, lonestar3 said:

Haven't seen anything with any audio yet, but I'm 100% sure the last word out of Sam's mouth is "bitch" and not "pussy." 

It may be that he said the whole take the loss pussy and then turned back around and said fuck you bitch or something along those lines. 

140228_2750477_Debbie_Downer_s_Oscar_Jam

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, dOUblewide said:

Kyler played with a lot of poise today.  Looks like he might have learned something from that loss. 

I wonder if they shook hands after the game. 

Your team just won a conference championship and you’re posting on a rival board. Fucking weird

• 10 months later...