Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

• 5 months later...
19 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I watch that and just get sad that we gave up a 21 point lead with 8 minutes left.  

very much this...the key sequence in them getting back in the game comes about 10:02 in that video, 5:30 left in the game and we have a 3rd and 3 at our 45. There is no way in hell they would have stopped Sam from getting 3 yards (on 2 plays if needed) and we called a fucking screen pass. I was losing my fucking mind when that happened. You can hear Klatt say he didn't like play call...a 22 yard punt and a  67 yard td run by Murray are the next 2 plays...totally changed that game. We cram it down their throat there and get the first down there, and everyone wearing red leaves the stadium and we probably score again in the last minute or two to make it 52-31      

• Like 5

very much this...the key sequence in them getting back in the game comes about 10:02 in that video, 5:30 left in the game and we have a 3rd and 3 at our 45. There is no way in hell they would have stopped Sam from getting 3 yards (on 2 plays if needed) and we called a fucking screen pass. I was losing my fucking mind when that happened. You can hear Klatt say he didn't like play call...a 22 yard punt and a  67 yard td run by Murray are the next 2 plays...totally changed that game. We cram it down their throat there and get the first down there, and everyone wearing red leaves the stadium and we probably score again in the last minute or two to make it 52-31      

Just one of the many situations that makes me wanna pistol whip the next person on this thread who says Herman/play calling turtled in the 4th.

On 3/27/2020 at 9:32 AM, dingleberryswitzer said:

I watch that and just get sad that we gave up a 21 point lead with 8 minutes left.  

I've watched this video and the "2018 Texas-OU in 40 minutes" video about 50 times each. I always skip from our last TD early in the 4th (11 min remaining) to our game winning drive (1:30 remaining).

• Haha 1

On 3/27/2020 at 9:59 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

On 3/27/2020 at 11:33 AM, Longboard Horn said:

Honestly if they had kept their foot on the gas pedal the offense could have scored 2 more touchdowns in the 4th

On 3/27/2020 at 12:23 PM, bluto said:

Just one of the many situations that makes me wanna pistol whip the next person on this thread who says Herman/play calling turtled in the 4th.

tenor.gif?itemid=9420845

• 2 weeks later...

Honor Blackman, an English actress best known for her roles as Cathy Gale in "The Avengers" and Bond girl Pussy Galore in "Goldfinger," died of "natural causes" unrelated to coronavirus at her home in Lewes, Sussex, her family announced in a statement to NBC News Monday. She was 94 years old.

7 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Honor Blackman, an English actress best known for her roles as Cathy Gale in "The Avengers" and Bond girl Pussy Galore in "Goldfinger," died of "natural causes" unrelated to coronavirus at her home in Lewes, Sussex, her family announced in a statement to NBC News Monday. She was 94 years old.

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Address?

https://balconesdistilling.com/spirits/ 

VISIT:  225 S. 11th Street, Waco, Texas, 76701 

TASTING ROOM CHANGES DURING COVID-19

The health and safety of our guests and staff will always be our primary concern. Due to the global pandemic we are all facing together, starting on Wednesday, March 18th and going through June 12th, the distillery will not conduct tours of the facility nor open our bar to patrons for cocktails, tastings or beer. Our visitors center WILL remain open for guests who wish to purchase bottles to go and brand merchandise.

For the first time ever, we will be offering no-contact curbside purchases for patrons. To order curbside pickup simply call our main line at 254-755-6003 to place your order and again when you arrive. One of our staff will meet you at your vehicle to complete the transaction.

We are also offering growler fills on all available beers. You can come by and drop off your growler anytime between 10am – 8pm and we’ll wash, sanitize, & fill it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Kyler is a sore loser. It's obvious he was never taught sportsmanship or how to lose gracefully. Fuck him. 

The Dude needs someone to tell him how to handle a loss...  

Hell he's probably losing endorsement opportunities... folks love Mahomes and his personality -- they laugh and make fun of Kyler.

2018-Highlights3.png 

Thujone is still the Best!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Lmao. I am a fan of Kyler but that is a bitch move. The NFL is a fraternity as most pro sports is. The players interact and shoot the shit after the games with the other teams. They are all getting paid well and having fun. If you get that upset about losses at this level, you are going to have a hard time. I can sort of get losing at the Cotton Bowl because that might have been the first time he ever lost a game he started (not sure) but it's still a bitch move. But at the pro level? Get the fuck over it. You are going to lose many games, even the greats do. Brady just lost 38-3 on national tv.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...