Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

11 minutes ago, Jacie said:

Probably not as bitter as losing to the likes of say mighty Maryland but I defer to your extensive experience on this one.

Oh the humanity! OU hiding behind Maryland’s skirt.  I never thought I’d see the day.  But I guess you import aggy players, you import aggy moral victories.  

• Like 8

If anyone was listening to/watching GameDay before the game, they interviewed the midget and asked him how he feels he measures up to other great Texas HS QBs like Brees, Mayfield and manziel. He said he feels like he should be ranked above them. He also said he's used to everyone coming out to watch him, being a big deal, etc. Has no humility whatsoever. Glad he got his comeuppance.

Take the loss, pussy indeed.

• Like 4

Dear sa*et, congratulations on a good win.
The rest of the Big XII conference is happy to see you won't sink to Kansas-like levels of ineptitude.
Oh, one more thing, a good win does not negate a bad loss (see tOSU 2017, Iowa 55 Ohio State 24) so even if you manage to win the conference title and the ensuing championship game, don't expect to be invited to the playoff. 
Love, 
the CFP Committee

P.S.
For all of your crowing "We're back!" and "We're Texas", in reality, you aren't back and no one cares who you are.
Eat shit aggy.

Kyler Murray going to the ground at the slightest touch today and protecting his baseball future, was one of the most pussified douchbaggiest fucknozzle acts of bitchassedness I believe I've ever seen.

With his attitude and arrogance he aint gonna have a long baseball career. Some pitcher in the minors will put a 90mph fastball upside his head. Well if the pitcher can throw that low.

Besides, Bill Veeck is dead.

481abf37cb559d38a0ebf2f8df5fb05f.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jacie said:

For all of your crowing "We're back!" and "We're Texas", in reality, you aren't back and no one cares who you are.

Our crowing? Nobody has ever said "Texas is Back!" un-ironically. "We're Texas" was a marketing slogan for UT Austin, it was invented by some advertising agency not something anybody ever 'crowed'. I am surprised. Normally you Sooners are pretty good at trash talking but that was just sad and embarrassing. Are you under some sort of impression any of us expected to be in the College Football Playoff this year? What is this nonsense?

Edited by Valmy77

56 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
1 hour ago, Jacie said:
The rest of the Big XII conference is happy to see you won't sink to Kansas-like levels of ineptitude.
Oh, one more thing, a good win does not negate a bad loss (see tOSU 2017, Iowa 55 Ohio State 24) so even if you manage to win the conference title and the ensuing championship game, don't expect to be invited to the playoff. 
Love, 
the CFP Committee

P.S.

Read more  

Eat shit aggy.

Oh was that an aggy? Ok that makes sense why it was so idiotic and non-sensical. I mean I expect better from Sooner fans than that delusional sad effort.

Edited by Valmy77

Our crowing? Nobody has ever said "Texas is Back!" un-ironically. "We're Texas" was a marketing slogan for UT Austin, it was invented by some advertising agency not something anybody ever 'crowed'. I am surprised. Normally you Sooners are pretty good at trash talking but that was just sad and embarrassing. Are you under some sort of impression any of us expected to be in the College Football Playoff this year? What is this nonsense?
Yep. National media morons are the ones who always bring up this idea that Texas is or isn't back. Or that Texas or Texas fans talk about that stupid shit.

Not surprising that this idiot listens to media morons.

1 hour ago, Jacie said:

Love, 

the CFP Committee

P.S.

Your tears are like honey.  You'll probably feel better if you smoke some meth and clean your trailer.  So you definitely shouldn't do that.  You should spend all night on your rival's board after they just fucked your whole season up.  And you should know that we're gonna be better next year, too.

P.S.  You're about as cool as herpes.

Edited by TexArcher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Quasimofo said:

When did these guys turn into aggy with all the moral victories?
You fucking lost. Be a grown-up.

Not sure. Some sooner bitch started talking shit about us losing to Kansas on the way into the stadium. I jawed at him a little and said “You went to OU!” and laughed in his face for going to a shit school. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Horny04 said:

If anyone was listening to/watching GameDay before the game, they interviewed the midget and asked him how he feels he measures up to other great Texas HS QBs like Brees, Mayfield and manziel. He said he feels like he should be ranked above them. He also said he's used to everyone coming out to watch him, being a big deal, etc. Has no humility whatsoever. Glad he got his comeuppance.

Take the loss, pussy indeed.

I was going to mention this. I thought he might be an ok kid until I heard him say that. What a punk, or pussy as Sam so eloquently put it.

3 hours ago, Jacie said:

Love, 

the CFP Committee

P.S.

Take the loss pussy