Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

I dare say "take the loss, pussy" might be the new "it don't make a shit".

Sam isn't exactly the next Tom Brady, but damn if he doesn't have the fight in him.  Today is going to last a long time in the memory banks.  That was a Gardere-esque performance, which is the best way to piss off Dirt Burglars, so double win.

• Like 1

Just now, Topper13 said:

Same. Might be the long day of booze, as well, but Texas wins out. The dark horse emerges.

I think objectively we are the best two teams in the conference. Yeah, I'm on one right now, but I don't need to be to say that with a straight face.

5 hours ago, Jacie said:

Dear sa*et, congratulations on a good win.

The rest of the Big XII conference is happy to see you won't sink to Kansas-like levels of ineptitude.

Oh, one more thing, a good win does not negate a bad loss (see tOSU 2017, Iowa 55 Ohio State 24) so even if you manage to win the conference title and the ensuing championship game, don't expect to be invited to the playoff. 

Love, 

the CFP Committee

P.S.

For all of your crowing "We're back!" and "We're Texas", in reality, you aren't back and no one cares who you are.

Fuck off!

Probably not as bitter as losing to the likes of say mighty Maryland but I defer to your extensive experience on this one.

Would it be equal to losing to Iowa Motherfucking State (and having them plant their flag in your stadium) while you have a Heisman winning QB?

Then again you're probably aggy since that never crossed your mind, in which case all I have is this..

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol..you had a Heisaman QB and still couldn't make the playoffs.

10 hours ago, Jacie said:

Dear sa*et, congratulations on a good win.

The rest of the Big XII conference is happy to see you won't sink to Kansas-like levels of ineptitude.

Oh, one more thing, a good win does not negate a bad loss (see tOSU 2017, Iowa 55 Ohio State 24) so even if you manage to win the conference title and the ensuing championship game, don't expect to be invited to the playoff. 

Love, 

the CFP Committee

P.S.

For all of your crowing "We're back!" and "We're Texas", in reality, you aren't back and no one cares who you are.

Take the loss, pussy. 

Also, I’m an idiot and can’t figure out WTF “sa*et” is supposed to be. Only thing I come up with is Salet. 

Fuck Kurt Bowls.  What a stupid question.
*Kunt Bowels* "Lincoln, Texas hasn't been nationally relevant since 09"...

Can we just bar Kunt and FCB from covering Texas football? They both need to be slobbering tiny gooner cock from now on..
  • Like 1

*Kunt Bowels* "Lincoln, Texas hasn't been nationally relevant since 09"...

Can we just bar Kunt and FCB from covering Texas football? They both need to be slobbering tiny gooner cock from now on..
I'm not sure what was worse, Kunt continuing to insult the Longhorns or Lincoln's smug answer ("Well we've been nationally relevant for a long time and will continue to be nationally relevant" or something like that)
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

I dare say "take the loss, pussy" might be the new "it don't make a shit".

Sam isn't exactly the next Tom Brady, but damn if he doesn't have the fight in him.  Today is going to last a long time in the memory banks.  That was a Gardere-esque performance, which is the best way to piss off Dirt Burglars, so double win.

Whoa!  Tap the brakes there, sonny. Happy Feet Gardere was 4-0 against OU, but that fact is a head scratcher. None of those wins were even Case-esque. 

Congratulations to Texas on a great win, the sooners, barn, and almost aggy losing is a good day of CFB. If only Kentucky had a QB the last one might have happened. I think Herman has UT headed in the right direction, which I think is good for CFB when the Longhorns are in the conversation for postseason play. Unless I still need to be on the "fire Herman" wagon. (it's hard to keep up with where the fanbase is on this subject)

• Like 4

I'm not sure what was worse, Kunt continuing to insult the Longhorns or Lincoln's smug answer ("Well we've been nationally relevant for a long time and will continue to be nationally relevant" or something like that)
Everyone thinks Herman is smug and arrogant, but he doesn't hold a candle to little Lincoln who learned everything from Bobby..

Near the end a reporter asks: "Lincoln can you walk us through the last two offensive series"? *Lincoln* "No" (stares the room down defiantly)

Everyone thinks Herman is smug and arrogant, but he doesn't hold a candle to little Lincoln who learned everything from Bobby..

Near the end a reporter asks: "Lincoln can you walk us through the last two offensive series"? *Lincoln* "No" (stares the room down defiantly)
Yeah, that was really awkward. I couldn't tell if he didn't want to reveal his strategy? Bizarre non answer.

Congratulations to Texas on a great win, the sooners, barn, and almost aggy losing is a good day of CFB. If only Kentucky had a QB the last one might have happened. I think Herman has UT headed in the right direction, which I think is good for CFB when the Longhorns are in the conversation for postseason play. Unless I still need to be on the "fire Herman" wagon. (it's hard to keep up with where the fanbase is on this subject)

I was astonished at how bad Kentucky seemed to be. I had not watched them and did not know what to expect, but... How were they ranked at all, let alone in the top 15? Was this an unusually bad game for them? 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
10 minutes ago, ousux said:

Yeah, that was really awkward. I couldn't tell if he didn't want to reveal his strategy? Bizarre non answer.

His entire strategy is a dick in his ass, so no, he didn't want to reveal it.

2 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:

I was astonished at how bad Kentucky seemed to be. I had not watched them and did not know what to expect, but... How were they ranked at all, let alone in the top 15? Was this an unusually bad game for them? 

I had watched a good bit of UKs games and knew they didn't have a QB who was a threat to pass the ball. With average talent everywhere but RB and DE eventually someone was going to make them have to pass to win. Surprised the fightin Mullens didn't do it.

23 minutes ago, bornbama1 said:

If we lose to Baylor next week the fire Herman group will be back.