Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

13 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

Agree, but I have a question after I say this; I have no clue how many posts I have, how many likes (or dislikes which would be more probable), no idea how to give rep, or check it, on this new message board we find ourselves on.
Now, with that said, please define “troll-like”. I’ve seen trolling occur from one end of the spectrum to another. I have no idea who’s who anymore unless they’re avatar is reminiscent of their shaggy avatar.
But, if you thought you were going to come on here pimping a shirt design, and actually expected everyone to come to some sort of unheard of unanimous agreement that it was perfect the way it was, then you’re obviously either extremely naive, or on drugs. If it’s drugs, then pm me por favor.

All good and fair points. I have no problem with Surly insults directed at my contributions, provided they are delivered with wit. For instance, @Gambrinus wrote this smack at me, which I love and gave him +rep: "Disagree. You seem to suck at shirts.  Needs piping on the collar. And raglan sleeves." Gambrinus, you are badass.  

On the other hand, the umm, gentleman named @Serak The Preparer has only 16 posts, yet two of them are nasty posts directed at me. Calling me a bitch? Angry much? Not sure why he thinks people want to read that stuff, but if he decides to stays, I hope he has more to offer us than just mindless attacks.

Sadly, I have no need for drugs, as viewing our national political scene makes me feel like I am drugs.  

Anyway, cheers.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, bigcigar said:

OU sucks. Let’s make history and beat them twice in one year. ttlp x2

I love the idea of a rematch, with implications of a potential CFP bid & conference championship on the line..!

#RedRiverRivalryRedeux_#BattleForTheGoldenCrown

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

We’ve already done that — 117 years ago!

Speaking of history, in (I think) 2022/ 2023, will be 100 years since the last home & home contest, would have been cool for those 2 seasons to be played home & home for the occasion... (I know it won't happen)...

• Fuck You 3

Nope.  I just think "aggy" is really fucking stupid.  It's the "gotcha" to "tu", which means you let them get in your head.  I realize there's a lot of space in there, but damn, man.

Dude, aggy is a parody of tu. It is MEANT to be stupid. It RIDICULES their silliness. Which is of course the point.

I can see why it upsets you though. It upsets you enough that you censor it on your website.

a3aa2d64dce184cb5dc2392b326f6f72.gif

Do I have all this straight?

We can't agree on which T-shirt design clearly demonstrates an ewok's bitchassedness.

Some new poster may or may not be trolling with criticism of said T-shirt ideas.

And we're introducing pseudo-philosophical ideas into the thread?

We still agree that ou sucks, right?

• Like 1

I love the idea of a rematch, with implications of a potential CFP bid & conference championship on the line..!

#RedRiverRivalryRedeux_#BattleForTheGoldenCrown

The fuck is wrong with you? Texas is halfway through the season and I am praying that all of them, coaches and players, start buying into the “one game at a time” scenario. Maybe it’s the fact that I played baseball, which makes me superstitious as all hell, but I’m asking you to pull back the reins. And please, don’t hashtag that stupid shit.

Your post, is either a lock-stock giveaway that you’re an incredibly good troll, or it shows your age. Because take a look at the last time we had a rematch for the conference title after soundly beating that team in conference play.

It was fucking ugly.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Homesickhorn said:

The fuck is wrong with you? Texas is halfway through the season and I am praying that all of them, coaches and players, start buying into the “one game at a time” scenario. Maybe it’s the fact that I played baseball, which makes me superstitious as all hell, but I’m asking you to pull back the reins. And please, don’t hashtag that stupid shit.

Your post, is either a lock-stock giveaway that you’re an incredibly good troll, or it shows your age. Because take a look at the last time we had a rematch for the conference title after soundly beating that team in conference play.

It was fucking ugly.

Was wondering where you were bro. Glad to see you made it over to the new site.

3 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

Because take a look at the last time we had a rematch for the conference title after soundly beating that team in conference play.

It was fucking ugly.

Good thing we didn't soundly beat them, then.  I really don't know what's worse, though, a 4 posession game win over cousin fuckers, or giving them the glimpse of hope, only to slam the door shut with 9 seconds left on the clock.

Edited by PvilleStang
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

Good thing we didn't soundly beat them, then.  I really don't know what's worse, though, a 4 posession game win over cousin fuckers, or giving them the glimpse of hope, only to slam the door shut with 9 seconds left on the clock.

The most painful Texas loss I can remember that wasn't a ncg was 08 tech bc it really felt like we'd pulled off the come back with only a few seconds remaining, and then Crabtree. 

I prefer to think that this was their tech 2008 game. Being close to an amazing comeback but falling short hurts more than getting blown out. 

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

We’ve already done that — 117 years ago!

My bad...not going to pretend I knew that, but beer and recent memories of sooner tears got me excited last night. 2x in one year with the latter being a championship?

Edited by bigcigar

11 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I'd have preferred the 3-TD win, but I'm okay with giving them hope, and then twisting the knife at the very last.  You just KNOW they thought they had the comeback.  Poooooorrrrr Soooooonnnneeerrsssss.

Just like Ricky’s 1998 game against aggy. Epic it was.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

http://www.foxsports.com/southwest/video/1338364483887

Here's the play I was talking about...at the end of the Brandon Jones interception you see Kyler enter the screen and attempt to dive into the knees of Gary Johnson.  He was flagged for "blocking below the waist".

That could have been a cheap shot, or it could have been a “oh fuck I’m about to get rocked” bailout. 

Either way, fuck that little cryin-ass midget alien.

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

That could have been a cheap shot, or it could have been a “oh fuck I’m about to get rocked” bailout. 

Either way, fuck that little cryin-ass midget alien.

given that the "block" was after the ball was intercepted, it would make murray a potential tackler and GJ a potential blocker. i dont know of any defensive players that try to cut offensive players who are potentially blocking for a ball carrier. that scenario is incredibly odd and unlikely as everyone is trying to get to the ball carrier to stop them. thusly, i would surmise that it had to be the former because of the latter.

5 hours ago, Homesickhorn said:

It was fucking ugly.

Alright, I can see your point..

Gotta remember to slow it a bit, just enjoy the lead up to what can be...

• Like 1