Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

Yea dont understand that.   Game was over by 3. Kids should  nap from 12 to 2.  Should have put 330 on the invitation , shit could have sung happy birthday during halftime of the afternoon game.
Beyond that, 1 year olds have no concept of calendars, or even birthdays. She could have had it on any day, yet not only chose the day of the OU game, but during as well.
  • Like 1

As much as I’d love it to have been Texas that delivered his first loss, and I’m sure it’s been pointed out, but I think he had a loss or two as an Aggie starter.
First of all km never played for nmsu or uc davis.

Second of all you stupid sip those wernt losses km just ran out of time against a SECSECSEC opponent so those were really better than any sip game ever.

KM once a aggy always a aggy.

That fucking midgets time in the minors is gonna be beanball city with a Doug Radered cake waiting for him in the clubhouse.

I still really like the whole "his Dad is an Aggie, he committed to A&M, he transferred to OU, but he totally took his official visit to UT in good faith and not just to jerk people around and play the big shot" article from last week. Fuck him and fuck the fuckstick that wrote it.
His dad is aggy through and through, his dad DID NOT matriculate at nmsu or uc davis.

15 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
30 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:
I thought Blanda just punted, don’t recall him place kicking but I was still pretty young during his golden playing years 

Google George Blanda he's got all sorts of nfl records.

He was a badass. He's from the southern tip of the county where I live. I think he had brothers who were also badasses. I think he played QB at Kentucky for Bear Bryant.

From the Wikipedia:

He played in his last game at Pittsburgh's Three Rivers Stadium on January 4, 1976, at age 48,[4] in the 1975 AFC Championship Game, in which he kicked a 41-yard field goal and made one extra point as the Raiders lost to the Steelers 16–10.

The 1970s TV series Happy Days was set in 1950s Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In the Season 3 episode "Football Frolics", Richie Cunningham (played by Ron Howard) and Ralph Malph (Donny Most) are watching the November 9, 1956, Chicago Bears – Chicago Cardinals televised game. After Ed Brown's pass to Harlon Hill is intercepted by the Cardinals, Richie wants "the other quarterback" put in. Ralph says that quarterback is "washed up. He's old. He's 30. He's got no future." Richie argues back, "George Blanda has two or three good years left." The joke was that Blanda, 19 years later at the time of the show's filming, was still playing.[13]

• Like 1

I remember watching kc oakland games after blanda was relegated to backup behind stabler. Kc would get ahead and the snake couldnt get the raiders ahead and they would put blanda in and he'd score 3 td's and kick 7 field goals in the last 3 min of the 4th quarter and oakland would win. He did this numerous times. It was nuts.

35 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Charlie Ward would be my starting point for modern dual threat. 

don't shortchange Charlie

Charlie Ward

Bats: Unknown  •  Throws: Unknown

Draft: Drafted by the Milwaukee Brewers in the 59th round of the 1993 MLB June Amateur Draft and the New York Yankees in the 18th round of the 1994 MLB June Amateur Draft.

Full Name: Charlie Ward

Edited by Dennis Taylor

2 hours ago, ShowmeyourTDs said:

It would be better, if there was a towel on his head just like the video clip.

Hey, photo-realistic statues aren't really our strength. Just be glad it's not like those nightmare fuel behind the co-op.

https://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2010/11/3/1791805/texas-finds-out-why-you-dont-skimp-on-the-statue-budget

img_1473_medium.jpg

16 hours ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I happily wore a bootleg OU Sucks/Aggie Swallows shirt in my younger days, but I spilled way too much beer and barbeque sauce on it and the sweat stains on white add up after a few years of tailgates.

what about the cartoon kid taking a dump in the BlowU helmet?

I also had one with 2 lines of gibberish on the front then when the shirt was pulled up to where the letters overlapped to spell FUCK OU  

so the stormtroopers beat the ewoks this time.  Kid is a flake, left A&M, although can't really blame him for that, but still...make your bed and deal with it.  Just because you're the size of a little prick don't mean you need to act like one.
Every sideline shot of him was the epitome of Resting Bitch Face.

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Not everybody can be a sophisticated Cloak Roomer

Well, that's true.  (Just to clarify, it's not like I've been on a multi-year crusade to eradicate "aggy".  I never bring it up, but if someone is gonna correct my use of "Aggie", then I'll explain myself.)

On 10/7/2018 at 11:16 AM, Serak The Preparer said:

This shirt is fucking horrible. It looks like it's an actual OU shirt with those colors, telling other teams to TTLP. If you are going to have OU logo on it at least make the shirt orange.

Well, since I've gotten over 50 likes for the logo design and you have a whopping 15 posts, please don't be offended if I don't consider you the final word on Surly graphic design.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrPhlegm said:
23 hours ago, Shmitty said:

Vick was considered the first dual threat QB of our era in CFB, or of any era, correct?

Staubach, Tarkinton, Blanda although Blanda's second threat was placekicking.

As hilarious as it might sound, Billy Kilmer was a serious running threat until a severe foot injury (non-football, IIRC) nearly crippled him. 

26 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Well, since I've gotten over 50 likes for the logo design and you have a whopping 15 posts, please don't be offended if I don't consider you the final word on Surly graphic design.   

I would only add a bigger Surly presence on it so there's no confusion from nimrods who don't get the reference. The design is the tits.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

I liked the design at first, but I know what’s behind it. In retrospect, I think a random CFB would probably think it’s an OU shirt. Sorry. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I would only add a bigger Surly presence on it so there's no confusion from nimrods who don't get the reference. The design is the tits.

Anyone who isn’t on [insert name of Texas message board] is a nimrod?  I’d bet that 95% of the people who watched the game have no clue what that references. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

50 likes , well alrighty then , let’s go to print. 

45 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

I liked the design at first, but I know what’s behind it. In retrospect, I think a random CFB would probably think it’s an OU shirt. Sorry. 

Thanks. That wasn't directed at you, but someone with 15 posts who opened his message with "This fucking sucks..."  Someone with so few posts shouldn't address people here like that, IMHO. We can certainly make it read better but the O is in the middle of LOSS, & U in the middle of PUSSY. Not usually words you want to associate your school with, so I think it works.

I will work on it. 

Thanks again.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Anyone who isn’t on [insert name of Texas message board] is a nimrod?  I’d bet that 95% of the people who watched the game have no clue what that references. 

Based on my experience, at least 95% of people are nimrods

Edited by NeverMarryAStripper
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1