Take the Loss Pussy!

blacklab

So are we just going by the guy that tweeted this that that is what was indeed said by Sam towards Kyler?  Don't get me wrong, I hope it's true, but it's hard to make it out through that quick vid. And it sounds like he was saying Bitch and not Pussy.  

• Fuck You 1

Thanks. That wasn't directed at you, but someone with 15 posts who opened his message with "This fucking sucks..."  Someone with so few posts shouldn't address people here like that, IMHO. We can certainly make it read better but the O is in the middle of LOSS, & U in the middle of PUSSY. Not usually words you want to associate your school with, so I think it works.
I will work on it. 
Thanks again.  

There was a dude on Shag awhile bag that designed a shirt that a couple of people critiqued constructively. It was probably 5-6 years back. He turned out to be a one of a kind fuckstick who ended up taking his ball and going home.

And even he, didn’t talk post count shit.

4 minutes ago, mulletpelini said:

loss needs an O, pussy needs a U, not really sure why you're making it more difficult than it has to be.

We have that design. We're just pushing the envelope between good and great. Herman referred to that in the post-game press event. 

Pussy_Comp_2.jpg

1 minute ago, Homesickhorn said:

There was a dude on Shag awhile bag that designed a shirt that a couple of people critiqued constructively. It was probably 5-6 years back. He turned out to be a one of a kind fuckstick who ended up taking his ball and going home.

And even he, didn’t talk post count shit.

We will be absolutely be offering shirts on a Surly Swag thread. My point was that someone with 15 total posts shouldn't immediately start insulting people. It's very troll-like. Agree or disagree?  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shmitty said:

So are we just going by the guy that tweeted this that that is what was indeed said by Sam towards Kyler?  Don't get me wrong, I hope it's true, but it's hard to make it out through that quick vid. And it sounds like he was saying Bitch and not Pussy.  

Yeah i want to believe that’s how it went down and knowing what we’ve heard about Murray it sounds likely. Only people who really know are Sam, Murray and K Boyd  

1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Pussy_Comp_3.jpg

This design was just suggested by an OU sorority girl who graduated last year.  I think she's on to something. #negmenopictures

This won't end well for me. 

Doing the OU overlapping like that seems like asking for trademark lawsuit. 

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP
  • Like 1

We will be absolutely be offering shirts on a Surly Swag thread. My point was that someone with 15 total posts shouldn't immediately start insulting people. It's very troll-like. Agree or disagree?  

Disagree. You seem to suck at shirts.  Needs piping on the collar. And raglan sleeves.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pussy_Comp_3.jpg

This design was just suggested by an OU sorority girl who graduated last year.  I think she's on to something. #negmenopictures

This won't end well for me. 

Well having the pussy part surrounded by horns make me think she's outsmarted you with an insult to Texas...

• Like 1

After rewatching the game last night, I think my favorite part was Murray earning a 15 yard penalty for attempting to take a cheap shot on Gary Johnson.  It was on the interception...Murray was called for a hit below the waist (on Johnson, who wasn't even involved in the play).  But if you watch the video he actually wiffs badly.  It has to be the worst earned 15 yard penalty I've ever seen.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, texashorn13 said:

After rewatching the game last night, I think my favorite part was Murray earning a 15 yard penalty for attempting to take a cheap shot on Gary Johnson.  It was on the interception...Murray was called for a hit below the waist (on Johnson, who wasn't even involved in the play).  But if you watch the video he actually wiffs badly.  It has to be the worst earned 15 yard penalty I've ever seen.

One of the problems with recruiting quick, little guys and installing them in a finesse offense.  They're not physical enough to even deliver and effective cheap shot.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Well, since I've gotten over 50 likes for the logo design and you have a whopping 15 posts, please don't be offended if I don't consider you the final word on Surly graphic design.   

Jesus you are a thin skinned little bitch. My post count is irrelevant. Even if you do think it's important, that just proves that you don't need to care. First sending me PM, then quoting from several pages back. Enjoy retirement on the 50 likes.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

I was so confused by that. "Illegal block below the waist" on the team that just THREW the interception? Why the fuck are they trying to block anybody?

But now that makes sense. Did the ref just screw up the call?

I just kept thinking about Ronnie Bass:

Coach: "Unnecessary roughness!"

Ref: "On the quarterback...?"

• Like 2

On 10/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, Huckleberry said:

Dude, college football has been around since before the forward pass was legal. Of course there have been dual threat quarterbacks forever.

Roger Staubach, Tobin Rote, Antwaan Randle-El, Kordell Stewart. They've been everywhere for decades.

Fran Tarkenton...

• Like 1

I guess you don’t recall the phantom chop block/wiffs against suh?

Agree, but I have a question after I say this; I have no clue how many posts I have, how many likes (or dislikes which would be more probable), no idea how to give rep, or check it, on this new message board we find ourselves on.
Now, with that said, please define “troll-like”. I’ve seen trolling occur from one end of the spectrum to another. I have no idea who’s who anymore unless they’re avatar is reminiscent of their shaggy avatar.
But, if you thought you were going to come on here pimping a shirt design, and actually expected everyone to come to some sort of unheard of unanimous agreement that it was perfect the way it was, then you’re obviously either extremely naive, or on drugs. If it’s drugs, then pm me por favor.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Jesus you are a thin skinned little bitch. My post count is irrelevant. Even if you do think it's important, that just proves that you don't need to care. First sending me PM, then quoting from several pages back. Enjoy retirement on the 50 likes.

Posting_Tip65.jpg

• Like 2