PSA: RE: Las Vegas Invitational tickets

chemHORN

If anyone is looking for tickets to the Las Vegas Invitational over Thanksgiving, there are still tickets together available on the official Ticketmaster website.  If you go to it and put any number other than 1 when it first prompts you, then it will tell you there aren't any that meet your request. BUT, if you reset it, or just skip the first "How many tickets do you want"prompt, select a section/row from the list on the right side of the screen, then put in a number of tickets they will magically appear.  Some rows have more seats together than others.  6 is the most I tried and was able to find that number.  Thought I would pass it along just in case anyone was looking to get tickets and didn't get them through UT Athletics.

• Like 2

I guess I should add, they are only available in the last section on either side of the arena (119, and 101) so it is a bit of an angled view, but from the pictures I've seen of the Arena doesn't appear to be too bad.  And I'm sure there will be fans of the other teams that will leave some empty seats around if you just can't stand the view from that angle.

2 hours ago, chemHORN said:

If anyone is looking for tickets to the Las Vegas Invitational over Thanksgiving, there are still tickets together available on the official Ticketmaster website.  If you go to it and put any number other than 1 when it first prompts you, then it will tell you there aren't any that meet your request. BUT, if you reset it, or just skip the first "How many tickets do you want"prompt, select a section/row from the list on the right side of the screen, then put in a number of tickets they will magically appear.  Some rows have more seats together than others.  6 is the most I tried and was able to find that number.  Thought I would pass it along just in case anyone was looking to get tickets and didn't get them through UT Athletics.

Thank you!