NLCS- Dodgers v Brewers

Sbbruin

If you're going to pitch him 1, you might as well pitch him 3.
But I'm not sure why they pitched him 1.  

Kinda agree with HG -- maybe Counsell decided "This is how we're going to run this if we get an early lead on Kershaw," … and didn't deviate off that plan even though that lead was very comfortable and Kershaw was already out of the game.  Nah, that still doesn't make any sense.  
I mean, tomorrow's game is much more of a sure thing for Milwaukee because they're starting... Wade Miley???
Sir this is the 2nd game in a row you have bad mouthed future HOFer(at least for these two games) Mr. Miley.

Not to mention he is blasting hits at the plate too

Just now, Scraps said:

Sir this is the 2nd game in a row you have bad mouthed future HOFer(at least for these two games) Mr. Miley.

Not to mention he is blasting hits at the plate too

I am sitting here shaking my head at this. 

Here's my Wade Miley story... We went to a DBacks game in Atlanta in 2011 -- Paul got us tickets.  We went to the players pass will-call about 90 minutes before the game, and they weren't open like they were supposed to.  So we waited... with about 50 other people, literally all of whom were wearing camouflage, SE Louisiana gear, or both. 

Turns out Miley was making his major league debut that night.  He's from a tiny little backwoods town in Louisiana.  All of these people had driven all night from that town to see his debut.  When he got traded to Boston, I was told that it was going to be difficult on him and his family, because "lots of his family has never been on a plane, and it'll be harder for them to go see him."

Happy as hell that he's doing well, but I have no idea where this is coming from.

• Like 1